Recommend a good DVD burning software

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I've finally lost my patience with Nero 7. Stupid software is filled with bugs and every update requires a 100 MB download.
I need a no frills DVD burning software that works smoothly. Should I downgrade to Nero 6.6 or better software is available?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Downgrade to v6.6.0.18 its the best nero version. Go for v6.6.1.4 if u have >=512MB ram.

go_gamez

In the zone
i think 6.6.1.14 needs more memory...and eats up more resources..than the 6.6.018 thats the reason u r recommended to have 512 mb ram..according to my experience the latter version has better features but...and is really better in performance.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Nero 7 works fine for me at 256mb RAM. But it allows to burn only 4.5gb from 4.7gb capacity

src2206

In the zone
Hi,
I already had a long discussion regarding this here.
Visit this link and I hope you will be benifited :).

YES NERO S***S ITS JUST A PIECE OF B****Y b***L S**T CRAP.

Mods please excuse -had a hell lot of trouble with NERO.

nach p

Journeyman
I stopped using nero a year ago and using Ashampoo burning studio therafter.
Ashampoo requires hardly 23 mb and yet not faced any probs.

src2206

In the zone
NTI CD&DVD-Maker 7 Platinum Edition- this is a very good software and provides almost all features of Nero. You may like to try this.

nach p, does Ashampoo provides Data Verification feature?

thank you

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
drvarunmehta said:
Whats the difference between 6.6.0.18 and 6.6.1.14? Why do I need >512 MB RAM for the latter?
Fist of all, its v6.6.1.4, not v6.6.1.14! The reason i recommended >=512 MB ram is because nero incorporated their "Ultra Buffer" in this version. That requires lots of RAM, but is more stable too. But v6.6.0.18 is good too.. No problems with it.

go_gamez

In the zone
does any one know where i can download any of the two versions stated above (legally) ..most prferbly..6.6.1.4 ..if any one knows please send the link/

funkypats

Right off the assembly line
I would recommend Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 Suite, it is the most complete and the best DVD burning software. It is low on system resource too.

nach p

Journeyman
src2206 said:
NTI CD&DVD-Maker 7 Platinum Edition- this is a very good software and provides almost all features of Nero. You may like to try this.

nach p, does Ashampoo provides Data Verification feature?

thank you

Yes it has Data verification,simulation,Finalising,Burn cd in diskat Once mode & copy all data to hdd image first features available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom