recoil prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

makarand

Broken In
hey guys
i recently downloaded recoil demo version from gamespot and installed the game. Wheni run the game i get the message "The procedure entry point UnMapLS could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" How do i solve this prob.
tx

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
It is outdated game. I think it might not run on newer systems. Some older games didn't run on my friends 6100 display...may be thats it..

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Recoil is really outdated game and might not work on newer systems......

Do u really want to play that game??

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
makarand said:
what d'u mean by compitability mode?

To run it in compatibility mode....
Start--->All Programs------->Accessories------->Program Compatibility Wizard
An select the main .exe file of recoil.......

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
c'mon take out ur g card and run it at onboard. Heard it runs very good on via(which itself is outdated) graphics. An outdated display is necessary to play an outdated game..just jokin.....

anandk

Distinguished Member
makarand said:
hey guys
i recently downloaded recoil demo version from gamespot and installed the game. Wheni run the game i get the message "The procedure entry point UnMapLS could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" How do i solve this prob.
tx

try this !!!

copy the Msvfw32.dll from ur c/windows/system32 and past it in your recoil game folder.

it shud work ! do let us know :)

OP
M

makarand

Broken In
thanks anand, it started but now it is showing this program has caused an error and needs to close.. thanks neway.ne idea to solve this?

anandk

Distinguished Member
makarand said:
thanks anand, it started but now it is showing this program has caused an error and needs to close.. thanks neway.ne idea to solve this?

i enjoy recoil. still today. i faced the very same problem. somehow doing this solved my problem completely...

just uninstal it. use ccleaner to clear ur pc junk. reboot. reinistal recoil. then replace the said file...and see...

see if u can find a sloution here
*support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304512#appliesto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom