Rebecca Black's Friday Available For Rent. Anyone interested?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
Teenage pop sensation Rebecca Black has reached new levels for popularity with her song Friday, when it was made available for rent on YouTube for a mere $2.99. With 165 million views (and counting) on YouTube the fame she has brought upon herself is undeniable. [Source]

If you are curious about the video, here it is.

Haha.

Jokes apart, I see a disturbing trend in musical sensibilities in today's youth. What happened to all the music? When you could feel the melody, and appreciate the talent behind the music. Nowadays, all you need is a good soundkit, and successful branding to get recognized.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It's not friday yet

*minaday.com/movies/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/friday-the-13th_jason-voorhees.jpg

OP
deathwish

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
It's not friday yet

*minaday.com/movies/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/friday-the-13th_jason-voorhees.jpg

Hahaha! You really hate her, don't you?! Well, join the remaining 3,184,454 people ahead of you. Yes, that is how many people DISLIKED the video on YouTube!! :p

Sarath

iDota
The lyrics made me puke
I was forced to hit dislike. I felt the pain that 300000+ others did. Damn! TGIF should sue her for making fridays so unpopular

sygeek

Technomancer
The modern trend:
1. Pick out worst singers from youtube.
2. Make them famous with thousand of views.
3. When they get to a peak point of being famous, start trolling.
4. Which then turns into a meme.
5. 2++
6. 4++

Examples? They're right in front of you.

OP
deathwish

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
However, sometimes these performers are so bad that they actually turn out to be funny!! The first time my friend showed me Friday, I actually thought it was a parody of something better. Only after a couple of Google searches did I realize that this was in fact the original song! :razz:

sygeek

Technomancer
Would like hanging out with a dumb guy?
Hell no..

Would like watching a dumb person (esp. girl)?
HELL YEAHH!

Would you still like the dumb person?
Hell no..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom