Reasons, why Xperia Sola is not preferred?

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
I thought of buying myself a Xperia Sola for sellers warranty in eBay, and i think i can take the risk for such low price.
But i see everywhere, xperia sola hasn't been included in any of the lists, not even reviews.

Is it that bad?

Pros according to me: Design,(rubberized finish),Timescape UI,NFC,Dual core,Design(im in love with that!)...EDITED: 3.7" screen..
Cons: lack of front facing camera, removable battery,JB.

:-? what to do? ignore those cons and go for it @13k? or try another one(EDITED)screen size <4''....?

HELP MEEE!!! :cry:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
For 13k its a steal really, but then again you might want to search for Optimus L9, which kills everything under 20k flat.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
512MB is just not enough. 768MB is at least expected just like S Advanced. or even better if it has 1GB ram.

OP
axelzdly1

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
any other phns under 15k?

@ Moderator : Sorry dude! note taken! btw,the title was my first thought of discussion.

diagus

Journeyman
thinking of buying a sola with dealer warranty you should read this
Main: Sony Xperia Sola Bugs List, What's Fixed & Not Fixed (Post Yours, Thread Will Be Updated Regularly)

OP
axelzdly1

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Looks like you have read Sam's Signature and thought that it was posted by him in reply to your thread.... ;)

XD
i thought the moderator was strict.. :razz:

thinking of buying a sola with dealer warranty you should read this
Main: Sony Xperia Sola Bugs List, What's Fixed & Not Fixed (Post Yours, Thread Will Be Updated Regularly)

thnx diagus!!! i will keep in mind those.
oh my! too many bugs and defects :shock:

Top Bottom