RCOMLSB expired :(. Any other available code?

atherq

Broken In
Hi all,

The rcomlsb code has expired for letsbuy.com.
Is ther any other valid coupon codes for buying mobiles ? pls help me friends.

BTW, after lot of research, i hv decided to get HTC wildfire as my first android phone :)

Terabyte

In the zone
^NO!! Don't get Wildfire.
Wildfire has probably one of the worst resolution for its screen size.
Sorry to say, but I really wonder how can you say you have done enough research on it :|

Better get LG Optimus One P500 for 9-10k or wait for "Wildfire S" to release.

As far as coupon code is concerned try to google and see if you can find one :smile:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Wildfire or Wildfire S? if the former one, then you lied that you have done any research. its an EOL product.

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
Yeah, I agree. wildfire might be EOL product. But it still looks classy in the mid budget segment( Ace v LG o1 v HTC wildfire).

Initially i was targeting Samsung Ace. But I didn't the looks of Ace when i first had a real time hands on demo[ looks like a cheap imitation of iphone: no offense to Ace admirers :) ]

And regarding coupons: most of them are fake now :( i didnt realize the rcom had the expiry date of april 30th :( :(

Some of the options I considered :
1. Galaxy ace ( Not so great looking, otherwise perfect android in the sub 15k range)
2. Spice MI 310
3. LG O1
4. Galaxy fit
5. Wildfire

The real deciding factor was the camera: wildfire has 5 mp WITH flash, o1 has 3 MP with NO flash.

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
I have been reading lots of thread here. I have found, in general, HTC wildfire is not recommended. Although the spec look similar (except for res), LG p500 is more preferred. Also, most of the reviews abt wildfire are good. It has better cam, 5 MP with flash, has HTC sense, classy looks.
I m not able to understand this. Can anybody help me understand what i m missing, pls ?

Terabyte

In the zone
Apart from the screen resolution problem(which itself is a deal-breaker for me) I see the following limitations compared to Optimus One:
- Slightly lesser RAM
- Slightly weaker battery(1300mAh v/s 1500mAh)
- Slightly slower processor(528MHz v/s 600MHz)
Also many people in the digit forums have managed to overclock the processor of Optimus One over 700MHz(not sure about Wildfire though).

PS: Even I am eager to get my first android but I am waiting for Wildfire S to release. I think you should also do the same :)

aroraanant

Explorer
Wildfire is great and its specs are also good but its screen is not that good so if u can compromise a little bit on screen then go for it

Soumik

Padawan
^^ Wait for Wildfire S. Wont be long before it release. It should be below/around 15K at release.

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
@soumik agreed. waiting for wildfire s looks a sensible option :)
@GaneshKumar: Thanks for the ebay link. the numero uno watch combo looks gr8 if i go for LG o1. :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
@soumik agreed. waiting for wildfire s looks a sensible option :)
@GaneshKumar: Thanks for the ebay link. the numero uno watch combo looks gr8 if i go for LG o1. :)

Welcome...
May be you can add some more to cart to make it 10k and get the next segment gift.. It would be more kewl.. ;)

^^^ those have already expired
Not yet.. Try it...

a new gift code for letsbuy

ICICILB

10% off
Its not new.. I tried some 1,2 months back..

No to go offtopic but those are good offers .
I am on topic...
I think, he doesnt mention he needs only letsbuy.com coupon...

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
@Amit
Thanx yaar.. it works ! But isnt that only for icici credit cards ?
Can i use it for COD ?
I also a couple of queries for those who hv experience in online purchasing, which might sound silly to most of u, when i choose COD can i pay in cheque or DD ? and what happens if the recvd parcel has been damaged in transit ?

Thanx in advance !!

Top Bottom