Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rashi Kolkata is Specifically Awful

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey guys, I had decided to write a big smash up mail to asus and xfx about rashi service in Kolkata as well as abroad, so will you guys help me?

I need:

1. Post in this thread, giving as much detail of the problem as possible, model no, date of rma claim, hassles if any, time taken, and how long the new product worked. You can post good experience as well, ABSOLUTELY NO NAMING of service personnel(we are not going after anyone's job are we? That would be inhuman), also you can link to your older posts here as well, I'll clean it up.

2. You can post your or friends experience as well, I need the same details as above as much as you can provide.

3. please do not fabricate, write down true experience, you do not need to prove anything though.

4. You can also email me the content of the post at tkintechguy@gmail.com

5. Also mention in the mail if you'd like to be contacted by asus/xfx in future, if yes, you can give your name, phone(optional) and email address on the mail that you send me, this last step is absolutely optional.

Please do this guys, this is much needed for us, if you don't do this issue will never get solved, please help me, if this works your reward is better xfx and asus service in kol and abroad, it never hurts to try right? As far I remember we never tried something massive like this before, if they get enough complaints together they might act.

Also note: There is a sticky thread like this, but this one will be forwarded to asus/xfx, so it needs a poll and new posts, in a organized manner, so please do not merge it now, I had asked ico and asingh about it and asingh had given his permission(still to confirm with ico but I think he will agree). Mods can later merge it with main thread once it had served its purpose.

So lets start, spread the word around, I will send the mail as soon as I get enough posts here, and do click the poll on top.

sukesh1090

Adam young
Till now i don't have any experience with RASHI because i always avoid their products because as you know "prevention is better than cure".

Sarath

iDota
^ I would like to mention again that the poll is a little biased. From excellent the next 4 options are negative and might not be taken as fair voting when you e-mail them.

Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Worse
Awfully pathetic

NOTE: Also I am going to delete my posts after you have read them since I don't want the face of this post to be riddled with clutter.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
^ I would like to mention again that the poll is a little biased. From excellent the next 4 options are negative and might not be taken as fair voting when you e-mail them.

Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Worse
Awfully pathetic

NOTE: Also I am going to delete my posts after you have read them since I don't want the face of this post to be riddled with clutter.
No problem keep it, now anyone who liked rashi will vote on excellent, anyone who had normal experience/delay but had no hassles with submitting the rma request will vote for nothing special(i.e average), and for the rest who had issues like delay, rejection of rma due to "fungus" will click on you know which option, you can also post here about your good experience as well.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
:crazy:Oops i'm the only one voting it excellent..

Though they were slow, i was given a lot of options to choose from(which ended up in a Z68)..

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
:crazy:Oops i'm the only one voting it excellent..

Though they were slow, i was given a lot of options to choose from(which ended up in a Z68)..
No problem, I know about your experience, yeah rashi chennai is good, so I specifically mentioned kolkata on the post and the poll, we live in hell :???:

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
well I had XFX 8600 GT & it was good & it still runs well, though it's warranty has been expired, I never went to Rashi. So, I dont have any troubleshoot experience with Rashi.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I had a bad experience when my XFX 8500GT broke down back in 2007. I had to wait more than a month to get my card back and got the card with the same overheating problem.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread has served its purpose. Locking it.

We now have a forum related to this kind of stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom