Rapidshare,MU,MF.....which to use

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi All,

Well i want 2 know which of the downloading sites give good speeds on FREE account.

I have used Mega Upload & Rapidshare & out of these two RS gives good speed
but doesnt support Download Managers.....& MegaUpload gives pathetic speed
on FREE account.

I m using Hotfile & MediaFire.....& MF gives me 135~180kBps speed on FREE account & also supports DM....hotfile give 70~90kBps & works on DM

I wanna know any other sites which are comparable to MF & Hotfile.....

There lots of sites such as FileServe,uploading etc....

If u know any pls comment....

NOTE: I am asking for FREE account & not PAID/PREMIUM account....do consider this point.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes, Mediafire has resume and DLM support. But Fileserve doesn't have resume support but, it does supports DLM. And the waiting after a download is complete is minimal in Fileserve when compared to others.

When I say DLM, I mean the best DLM, Internet Download Manager. Ditch everything and get IDM.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Sorry guys better than IDM is jdownloader!!n in jdownloader you can resume Fileserve links.
@ KaranTh85 - just give jdownloader a try!!If you like it then continue otherwise you can look for some other d/l manager!!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I do not know but many users in this forum have suggested IDM and Orbit and now jDownloader. I have tried all of them but switched back to old favorite FlashGet which is easy to use and provides all the necessary features.

Gollum

Collector
Sorry guys better than IDM is jdownloader!!n in jdownloader you can resume Fileserve links.
@ KaranTh85 - just give jdownloader a try!!If you like it then continue otherwise you can look for some other d/l manager!!

+1 for jdownloader
you can download any file from any website you wish.even you tube. No need to even enter security codes etc.
even waits if the download slots for your country are full.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

@ssb1551,gagan007,Gollum: DM???hey guys we r not discussing DM here.....

@ico:thanx,MF is excellent dats y i opened this thread 2 know any other competitor 2 MF......

Gollum

Collector
Megaupload is better than mf.
Why?
East To upload your files.
You can resume downloads
you can use download managers
you can upgrade your free account to premium for free. Pm me to know the trick.

Cons.
No parallel downloads
25 seconds wait time

cons of media fire
corrupts rar files.
Uploading Files is a nightmare

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Jdownloder is specifically designed for downloading from filehosting sites which you are accessing as a free user. I think it has captcha recognition and extracts the multiple split files automatically(extremely useful for w@r3z downloading) But i find Jdownloader speeds to be a bit less compared to IDM.

@karan, ziddu is also easy to use. With no waiting, But you have to enter captcha.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Megaupload is better than mf.
Why?
East To upload your files.
You can resume downloads
you can use download managers
you can upgrade your free account to premium for free. Pm me to know the trick.

Cons.
No parallel downloads
25 seconds wait time

cons of media fire
corrupts rar files.
Uploading Files is a nightmare

you r comparing MU premium with MF Free....

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Mediafire is good for free users like us.... But it has some problem with software downloads... Sometimes can get corrupt error... Still got no problem with media like movies...

Another is ifile.net.... Supports resume for free users, but hard to find links, if anyone know about some good ifile wa*€z site....please pm me....

Neuron

Electronic.
There is one more site like mediafire named 'freestorage . ro' [its * freestorage .ro'].Supports download resuming as well DMs,but good luck getting files you want. And also 'depositfiles' provide limited download resume and DM support.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Most the fileshoting sites are supporting DM now, so.. thats not a problem. Time between downloads, resuming downloads are the two major things.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Mediafire is good for free users like us.... But it has some problem with software downloads... Sometimes can get corrupt error... Still got no problem with media like movies...

Another is ifile.net.... Supports resume for free users, but hard to find links, if anyone know about some good ifile wa*€z site....please pm me....

sorry, its ifile.it.... have resume support....

Top Bottom