Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well you see while downloading frm rapidshare i face many probs.even when downloading with flashget the download does not through 35 mbi.e i geta max download of 28 mb even for a 8 mb file.the download just doesnt go through fully.using the firefox or internet explorer inbuilt downloader i am through to a ma of 25 mb.plz help how to get through large downs in rapid plllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Sometimes, deleteing the cookies (from the internet properties option) may solve ur problem, so jus giv it a try. I hope ur using a Premium Account for the same becaouse only Premium account users can take help of Download Managers and Resume/stop broken d/loads.

If ur a free member and still taking help of Download Managers to d/load ur stull then u wont be successful...

Cheers n e-peace....

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
There are many methods to bypass this problem.

If you searched in the Tutorials section in the thread on Megaupload bypass by Vishal, you would know what i'm talking about.;)

Basically, the principle is to get a Proxy, then use it so that rapid share server doesnt know whether you're Premium or General user.

All this can be done simply by a software called Rapid Leecher

PS: I'm not sure whether this is legal or not, but try it only at your own risk..

Savvy:!:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Vyasram said:
just google 4 "rapidshare hacking"

pls do not encourage users for wrong things.but tweaks like use of proxy are allowed infact there a tut on it in tutorials section.

Vyasram

The pWnster
those tools also just use proxies and most of em r not illegal.but those tools come under this name

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
The things wat u guys hv been discussing comes under the Label of Cracking... Please it is perfectly ILLEGAL to use s/wares tat bypass ur proxy settings for I.E or any such browsers...

MEga leecher, Rapid L:eecher are all Cracked versions of these s/wares wich bypass ur settings and make u a Premium user even thou u r a FRee user.. SO Beware buys.. its illegal to discuss here... (mods clarify..)

Cheers n e-peace....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Using proxies or any other sort of hack whatsoever doesn't work with RapidShare. I searched it high and low but the result is NIL. The best thing was RapGet. It automates your RapidShare downloads. All you have to do is enter the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom