Ragging - Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well got this class debate tomorrow.. The topic I chose is ragging and need to speak for like 4 minutes and after that the discussion session.. So tell some points if possible in hindi or otherwise in English and I will translate them.. Tell some incidents too.. Oh btw what the heck is ragging called in hindi?

Thankyou..

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
ok one incident. happnd to my cousin. he was forced to smoke by his seniors in bits pilani.(only once, during initial few days) (what i mean to convey, is that however good a college maybe, but ragging is still quite prevalent) :D

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Well , it does help, provided its not meant to harm.
Ragging makes the juniors and seniors bond together very quickly IMO.
And it is sorta fun, if u can enjoy it and not be afraid.

Pathik

Google Bot
Ragging is very much needed to break the ice between the seniors and juniors. But it should be within the limits of decency.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I too was ragged. Me and few other freshers were told to enact a wedding scene. But it was just for that moment.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
ok one incident. happnd to my cousin. he was forced to smoke by his seniors in bits pilani.(only once, during initial few days) (what i mean to convey, is that however good a college maybe, but ragging is still quite prevalent) :D

Its not as if the top colleges dont have ragging.Even IIT's & NIT's used to have ragging(not sure abt now;but still exists even if mild)

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Arre, the frnd of mine didn't come only.. so I took other guy who didn't have a clue abt topic, so I changed my topic and spoke on reservations.. went finee.

din

Tribal Boy
Ragging is very much needed to break the ice ....

Breaking ice is quite ok. But breaking other things - not ok !

2 yrs back, in Kottayam (Kerala), three or four A**** seniors ragged a girl in a lab room which was closed. Want to know the limit ? They raped her. The main guy was relative of the Principal of the college. Anyway police arrested all those guys. Not sure the present status.

Pathik

Google Bot
Breaking ice is quite ok. But breaking other things - not ok !

2 yrs back, in Kottayam (Kerala), three or four A**** seniors ragged a girl in a lab room which was closed. Want to know the limit ? They raped her. The main guy was relative of the Principal of the college. Anyway police arrested all those guys. Not sure the present status.
But it should be within the limits of decency.
BTW, That incident was sad. Such B@st**ds should be hung to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom