Radmin-Remote control - Alternative

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any open source (freeware)or paid Remote control software Like Radmin. Need remote access to network computers and servers over a LAN Like Radmin. thank you

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
teamviwer require internet connection so it is not suitable . but RealVNC I am confuse , which one download. and how to used it and is RaelVNC free ???. thank you.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You can try LogMeIn, but can't say if it will require internet for LAN access.

It's arguably one of the best remote control softwares out there.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
basically yes but with less features & ease of use.e.g.configuring it over internet is complicated compared to simple install & run procedure of logmein,radmin etc.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
basically yes but with less features & ease of use.e.g.configuring it over internet is complicated compared to simple install & run procedure of logmein,radmin etc.

just I want to see over a LAN . just want to see another desktop over LAN( without internet ). is possible ?? if yes , then how to configure????

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
right click my computer icon & select properties--remote settings.enable allow connections running any version of remote desktop.search remote desktop in start menu/accessories & open it.enter the ip of that pc in lan & username password of an account in that pc.

Top Bottom