racist attacked on indians..

Status
Not open for further replies.

appserver

Third Eye
Indians are the racist, no second thoughts!

I don't know whether anything like Fair&lovely or Fair & Handsome or Wanted a fair bride/groom are there anywhere in the world.

We discriminate not only by colors but by religion, region, caste, sub-caste, language blah blah!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Indians are the racist, no second thoughts!

I don't know whether anything like Fair&lovely or Fair & Handsome or Wanted a fair bride/groom are there anywhere in the world.

We discriminate not only by colors but by religion, region, caste, sub-caste, language blah blah!

+100

nix

the lebanese people (middle eastern) have a history of being involved in riots all over australia. indians need to stay clear of lebanese.

OP
S

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
as per as i know for other country India is for cheap labour (offshoring) ..
Work is done by just college freshers so you can expect such quality..
foriegn people are also harrased in India.. and crime is everywhere.. general stealing or snatching is also reffered as racist attack by media (great india media) .

thul

Right off the assembly line
as per as i know for other country India is for cheap labour (offshoring) ..
Work is done by just college freshers so you can expect such quality..
foriegn people are also harrased in India.. and crime is everywhere.. general stealing or snatching is also reffered as racist attack by media (great india media) .

Glorious Indian Media !

If India is such a racist country then I wonder how it gave refugee to Zoroastrians, Baha'is and Ahamaddiya sect while all others massacred them?

I wonder why we have black, brown, white and chinks living together for such a long time ?

Good to know that our fellow Indians like to view India through the eyes of Western media and their intellectual hores left in India. Their long lasting treachery of maligning India and its culture seems to be working by inciting hate among average Indians for fellow Indians.

I guess this India will continue on dividing as long as we have people like that and those who view India from Western eyes.

OP
S

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
Glorious Indian Media !

If India is such a racist country then I wonder how it gave refugee to Zoroastrians, Baha'is and Ahamaddiya sect while all others massacred them?

I wonder why we have black, brown, white and chinks living together for such a long time ?

Good to know that our fellow Indians like to view India through the eyes of Western media and their intellectual hores left in India. Their long lasting treachery of maligning India and its culture seems to be working by inciting hate among average Indians for fellow Indians.

I guess this India will continue on dividing as long as we have people like that and those who view India from Western eyes.

Man it was my personal view. no need to start flaming.. an its nots western eye, but its nutral eye which is not blinded

thul

Right off the assembly line
Man it was my personal view. no need to start flaming.. an its nots western eye, but its nutral eye which is not blinded

That was not intended for you. The problem is that Indian people generally lack a common ideology and unity. They see the problems everywhere, as glorified by MEDIA (which inherently shows western outlook).

Recently there was a news that 400 police person were attacking a dacoit. The headline was as if implying that Police are a fail. Of course they never say it a right, for capturing a single dacoit it is needed to create a perimeter so that dacoit cannot escape and then few cops go after searching him inside the perimeter. The same technique is used in other countries. Though I agree that police are provided with ill equipped arms (.303) but that another point.

Look at how UK and US are not concerned about Hafeez Sayeed (LeT founder). But an average Indian thinks that America's War on Terror is universal, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. America is only concerned about Al Qaeda and Taliban but it does not care about LeT, JeM outfits which are responsible for terrorism in India. Again we are seeing from Western eyes and think America is all for universal terrorism removal operation.

We have Western intellectual hores like Aryan Baker, who live in Mumbai but still slanders India over Kashmir and predicament of Indian Muslims. She essentially says that Pakistan is better than India. What is the point of making rift among people in India with such exaggerated manipulated statements.

Some Indians are even thinkin about giving aid to SWAT relief fund, of course they will never think that such aid will go to anywhere but the man in need there. America gave aid of billions to Pakistan but they used it on Arms expansion. Helping them cannot be done by aid, we have to ensure that what we do goes into the right hands.

Pakistan's ISI tried to supply truckload of arms to ULFA in assam via Bangladesh during 2004, a time where Musharraf was talking about peace...such an irony. But yeah we Indians must make peace (for the umpteenth time), it doesnt matter if Pakistan backstab us.
*www.indianexpress.com/news/exbangla-intel-chief-confirms-isi-link-to-04-ulfa-arms-haul/476790/

Now recently thorugh Madani (Financiar of JeM and other terrorist outfit) has revealed that Maoists were trained in POK with JeM. Same Maoists have now taken Lalgarh in Bengal. And these Maosists talk about equality and rights for people. Various Indian perosnalities protested against police over tha action against Maosists but they failed to see their plan of secession and anarchy in India. Such a gullible lot, though they are literate but still they see things thru Western eyes (Amnesty Internationl etc).
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Madni-revealed-LeT-link-with-Maoists-Police/articleshow/4677380.cms

And now Obama is talkin about the K question, the Kashmir issue to appease Pakistan for fighting againts Taliban and serve US interest. He wants India to be a sacrficial altar for World Peace. Next term republicans will ask "Who lost India ?". Why US is putting pressure on India over resuming peace talks when Pakistan has not delivered yet for 26/11 and why Kashmir and Water treaty question should arise ? I know many Indians are supporting this, but for what reason ?

He is even keen to resume CTBT, but why should India be the one ? India supports universal non discriminative nuclear disarmament. Let the US and other biggies do it first then Indian can happily do it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom