Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^thanks for the reply.

well is test drive unlimited not good.
its boring, as the ai dont give much competition, but gfx. is beauty :D, so are the car's detailing.

if you want to drive around that 1000mile island, get it, otherwise stay away :p

the cops are really dumb, they dont chase off road, & the way cops are activated is superlame:|, hit a car & you get 1 star, hit another, get 1.5star...... & you cant go thru the road block :|

if you stop or slow down too much in a chase near a cop, you're caught & a gay animation plays where the character say "NO!!!!" :|

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*** F1 2008 Mod v1.3 update for GTR2 ***
*** Grand Prix F1 Barcelona by Po911 ***

Modifications by 6ecko :

1* all backfires are working...
2* rainlights are working
3* work on steering-wheels.
4* legs in cockpits

Modifications of cars in GP of Barcelona :

1* new front on Ferrari
2* front-wheel-covers on Honda
3* front-wing on Honda
4* cockpit on Renault
5* front-wing on Williams
6* front-wheel covers on Redbull
7* rear-wheel-covers on Toyota

physics modifications :

1* more susp. adjustements
2* BMW engine
3* setups for tracks
4* new tyres (wear and heating rate)
*files.filefront.com/F12008Modv13updateGTR2/;10201577;/fileinfo.html

-------------------
Guide to creating custom championships in GTR2

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Q&A: Troy Bayliss on SBK-08
The two-time world champion Ducati rider talks to GameSpot about why SBK-08 is the next best thing to real racing, why it could be useful for real racers, and more.

GameSpot UK: Explain your involvement with the developers of SBK-08. Do they look at you for advice about real-world racing, and do you have any opinions about how the game should play?

Troy Bayliss: I had a certain level of input as I was asked to give the guys some info about how the bike behaves and the way in which I ride it. The developers of the game are all experts, though, and probably worked on the last edition of the game too, so they know what they're doing!

GSUK: Before last year's SBK-07, there hadn't been a game in the series for many years. How important do you think it is for a major sport to have a video game tie-in?

TB: It's a nice idea. A lot of the SBK audience are young people who also play video games, so being able to play the sport that they follow as a game is bound to be pretty popular, I guess. Just like all the football fans play those games, this is a great game for the bike fan.

GSUK: We hear that a lot of football players play FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer during their time off. Is that the case with this game, and SBK riders?

TB: Well, I don't know about a lot of them--I couldn't say--but yeah, I know some of the guys play it, and when you're going to a new track, for example, it can be pretty useful too!

GSUK: What do you think is the most important feature of an SBK game? Do you want it to be realistic, or fun to play?

TB: Combination of both. Personally speaking, I want it to be realistic too, but for the fans it's got to be fun for sure.

GSUK: Your season has started very strongly--do you feel confident about retaking the Superbike World Championship this year?

TB: Well, we've made a strong start and I am happy with the points advantage that I have at the moment, but things can change and it'll be a tough year--we've only done five rounds, so there's still a long way to go!

GSUK: New riders/drivers such as MotoGP's Jorge Lorenzo and Formula One's Lewis Hamilton are getting motorsport back into the headlines. Who do you think are the new stars of Superbikes?

TB: Well, Neukirchner is obviously the young guy who's going strong at the moment--he's the one who stands out so far this year.

GSUK: Can a game ever re-create the buzz of the speed and adrenalin experienced during real-life racing?

TB: Well, no, it will never be exactly the same, but as most people will never race in real life, it's the next best thing!

GSUK: What's your favourite circuit in the game? Is it the same in real life?

TB: Yeah. I'd say Monza and Phillip Island--tracks I like in real life too.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/sbk08superbikeworldchampionship/news.html?sid=6191545&mode=news

release date - june 08

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Mods for GRID
*gridjoint.com/

What you will find at Grid Joint is a soon to be large community of game modders and die hard racers all striving to make the game Grid the best racing game around! We offer complete forums, up to date news concerning the game Grid, file hosting plus much more!
------------------------------------

FOJ Grid Demo Modifier

*gridjoint.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=31&func=fileinfo&id=1
This unofficial program allows you to change the cars and tracks around.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
In GRID, can one change the gear using A/Z in the Auto mode, semi auto? Cause i was driving this muscle and it stays too long at the 1st gear revving madly and going anywhere but straight.

I tried Manual trans, but i aint no pro to do Manual and complete the race in 1st place !

@s18000rpm-u didnt start this game?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Where is the GRID available in Bangalore. I mean Original disc and what is its price......

Glasgow computers, Brigade Road
Landmark, Forum Mall

Should cost around Rs.650. I am going to Landmark, Forum Mall this weekend to get it coz I really liked the game. :)

Will let you know.

Landmark: 080-22067777
Glasgow: 080-25587333, 41129980

channabasanna

In the zone
Glasgow computers, Brigade Road
Landmark, Forum Mall

Should cost around Rs.650. I am going to Landmark, Forum Mall this weekend to get it coz I really liked the game. :)

Will let you know.

Landmark: 080-22067777
Glasgow: 080-25587333, 41129980

Thanks desiibond.

Finally i got this month Digit Magazine yesterday, the DVD had GRID demo, which i played for sometime, the damage system is great, Graphics is super cool. I just enjoyed playing it. But it was very difficult to play on the keyboard, could not complete a single race.

Also the dvd had trackmania forever game, which is also a good one..

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
In GRID, can one change the gear using A/Z in the Auto mode, semi auto? Cause i was driving this muscle and it stays too long at the 1st gear revving madly and going anywhere but straight.

I tried Manual trans, but i aint no pro to do Manual and complete the race in 1st place !

@s18000rpm-u didnt start this game?

help please?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img387.imageshack.us/img387/9185/evo15ye6.th.jpg*img387.imageshack.us/img387/1425/evo08ok6.th.jpg
*img387.imageshack.us/img387/642/evo03gp8.th.jpg*img354.imageshack.us/img354/4559/evo12dw7.th.jpg
more screens *www.gtr-evolution.com/gallery.htm#

Cars & Tracks
*www.gtr-evolution.com/images/front_nurburg.jpg

Ingame promo video
Catch the very first glimpse of what is to come... This teaser will get you to the edge of your seat with ingame action shots and the flame themed universe of GTR EVOLUTION, showcasing many of the new exiting cars and giving the first good view of the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife.
download - *www.gtr-evolution.com/downloads.htm

------------
few info

=>New race-line including a dynamic trackmap
New features supply a driving tutorial to educate you to become a racing driver.

=>All-new Arcade Extreme Mode
A brand new game mode; perfect for the beginner or for the casual gamer. Race with easier handling, more damage visuals and debris and huge backfires.

=>Full dynamic weather
Dynamic weather changes. Do you see those dark clouds? Be afraid, be very afraid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom