Racing game Needed

gameranand

Living to Play
My experience with MOTO GP was real bad. I wasn't able to win races well somehow I managed to win. The only games in which I liked bike racing was Harley Davidson Race to the Rally and Burnout Paradise.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Try out Moto GP though it's not a car racing game it's one hell of a great bike racing game ;-)

Yeah.. I used to play MotoGP a lot before... the physics was unreal, the races were competitive, even a slight mistake resulted in losing a game. So precision was important. Soundtrack also added to the aura. Has the choices of many tracks, as well as three weather conditions to choose from.:p
And AFAIK, there was even an option to make your own track. But not sure about it :|

Overall, I liked it very much. :))

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Grid is pretty much best choice. Its good all tracks a petrol head would dream of- Nurburgring Nordschliefe, Le Mans, etc.

Price of Rs.299 makes it extremely copetitive.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

Suggest me a game which is a mixture of racing ,hitting cops ,killing people , insane driving something like Carmageddon or even something like Need For Most Wanted ( Collecting bounty with cops chasing is pure fun) .
The game should not be pure racing like the boaring , idiotic NFS HP2 i just bought.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah.. I used to play MotoGP a lot before... the physics was unreal, the races were competitive, even a slight mistake resulted in losing a game. So precision was important. Soundtrack also added to the aura. Has the choices of many tracks, as well as three weather conditions to choose from.:p
And AFAIK, there was even an option to make your own track. But not sure about it :|

Overall, I liked it very much. :))

if you liked this one you should give SBk 08/08/10/11 a try - that's a good bike racing sim game and I also liked that ;-)

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
if you liked this one you should give SBk 08/08/10/11 a try - that's a good bike racing sim game and I also liked that

I found SBK a reallly hard game to control and its very difficult to overtake.

Top Bottom