VDrift
VDrift - Open Source Racing Simulator

Ultimate Stunts: Not just another racing game
Ultimate Stunts - A free racing game

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am not much of a Gamer (not by choice though), but boy o boy... Carmageddon!! It was one of the most awesome games I had played like a decade before...
Not only it provided the adrenaline rush through chasing checkpoints, but also provided to splash all my anger (possibly the effect of being a teenager) onto other cars by damaging them, providing alternate way to win the level.

I adore this game too much. And left playing the game, only at a level, which I think was unwinnable.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ If you are trying, then let me tell you, the game was probably Carmageddon II.
And its for a mature players. Since in a way, game promotes killing (although not humans, but zombies) and rash behavior.

Please don't play and drive (in real world) immediately :)

Piyush

Lanaya
^ If you are trying, then let me tell you, the game was probably Carmageddon II.
And its for a mature players. Since in a way, game promotes killing (although not humans, but zombies) and rash behavior.

what a game bro
played it almost 5 years ago
loved it very much
with all those powers and opponents
it was a gory fun

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

there's a similar type of game known as Clutch ( Armageddon Riders ) though it 's system requirements are much higher.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am not much of a Gamer (not by choice though), but boy o boy... Carmageddon!! It was one of the most awesome games I had played like a decade before...
Not only it provided the adrenaline rush through chasing checkpoints, but also provided to splash all my anger (possibly the effect of being a teenager) onto other cars by damaging them, providing alternate way to win the level.

I adore this game too much. And left playing the game, only at a level, which I think was unwinnable.

It is no. 1 in digits top games. Nice n Violent.

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
Its gonna take some time to get used to it.
I actually hated Dirt 2 and Grid when I played them first hand then I uninstalled them. When I had no other games to play I reinstalled them again and then I thought whoa what a game. I always have Dirt 2 installed in my PC.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Suggest games

Suggest me some racing games which have tonnes of chasing , cops , hitting , weapons something like carmageddon and NFS Most Wanted and not just pure racing like god damn NFS HP2 i just purchased.

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: Suggest games

burnout paradise city
but no weapons
still good

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

BLUR might just suit u
no police
but weapons sort of powers

gameranand

Living to Play
mohityadavx said:
Suggest me some racing games which have tonnes of chasing , cops , hitting , weapons something like carmageddon and NFS Most Wanted and not just pure racing like god damn NFS HP2 i just purchased.
Split Second for sure. No cops but races are fast paced and powers are good too not in your control entirely but still a lot of damage and destruction.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I like Paradise City. The city is great. Gives nice sensation of speed.

Really miss a speedometre in Paradise city.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try out Moto GP though it's not a car racing game it's one hell of a great bike racing game ;-)

Top Bottom