Racing game Needed

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Hello. I'm looking for a racing game. I completed NFS:HP[2010]. Please suggest me good racing game similar to NFS HP. How is TDU2? Arcade type will be more preferred.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Nope. Don't go for TDU2 it is a completely different game. The closest thing is Burnout Paradise(2009), it is the game for the same developer and is better than HP in almost all aspects.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think NFS Most Wanted and NFS Undercover is closet game compared to HP ( 2010 ).

Some more good racing games are Dirt, NFS Shift and UG2, rFactor, Trackmania.

Goten

Banned
Try online gaming. Then you will really know how gud you are and you will never get bored.

All i can guess is that all the games u have are pirated but still you can play them online.

Peace~~~!

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Try online gaming. Then you will really know how gud you are and you will never get bored.

All i can guess is that all the games u have are pirated but still you can play them online.

Peace~~~!

Can you name some Online ones?
Is World Online any good?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
TrackMania is a free online racing game, but it will not meet your qualifier. It is no way near to Hot Pursuit. Grid can be played online with *ahem ahem* copy, but.. the same, it is a hardcore racing sim.

Your best best would be Burnout, Midnight club, Blur, Split second.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
For arcade racers , here's my suggestion :

Burnout Paradise
Split Second
Flatout 2 : Ultimate Carnage

Edit : I suggested Upshift StrikeRacer earlier (an online Racing game with powerups and weapons) but I just now learned that the game was terminated. About time too, there were no updates for nearly 3 years.

If you want some older arcade racers, here's another list :

Rollcage 1 / Rollcage 2
(The rollcage series is similar to the above mentioned Upshift Strikeracer since you can use a variety of weapons and powerups).

Destruction Derby 1 & 2

Carmageddon 1 & 2

Death Rally (lets you race against and also play as Duke Nukem. As the name implies, you have access to weapons)

Hi-Octane (another of the racers that featurs weapons, and is a pretty fast paced game)

NOTE : you might need Dosbox to run these games , they're pretty old. Go to youtube to see some gameplay vids
of them.

EDIT : I see we have the same graphics card :D , all hail the Geforce 9600GT!

Last edited:

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Btw man , I don't know if you have a Nintendo Wii... if you do , then you'll probably agree with me that Mario Kart WII is arguably the most fun racer of them all.

Goten

Banned
Can you name some Online ones?
Is World Online any good?

So u have asked the right guy here....I had beta tested World when it to be released for about a month....It is ok but frustrating to wait for players all the time and for races to start.

If you can buy games....wich i think u can because u asked for world wich is only online xclusive....Then go for NFSMW or NFS SHIFT or may be World. You will get plenty of players there.

As far as cracked games are concerned...Stick to NFSMW or NFSUG2. Check out pLAN gaming client...many players are there in it...Sadly it been down for a week now....But i know it will come back...Right now i play all these games on HAMACHI with my friends. And yeah if u think u r good....then u surely are noob online in any famous game out there....:)

Peace~~~!

cyborg47

Technomancer
nobody mention BLUR wth?
Awesome game it is..activision's poor marketing screwed up the game's sales.
RIP bizzare creations :(

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Blur is very good and split second is also very good infact split second gives better frames than blur and graphics are also very good. But both are powered racing but still can't be compared. Both are good.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I felt split Second was a bit tough but BLuR was easy enough and I liked those power ups in this game.

gameranand

Living to Play
topgear said:
I felt split Second was a bit tough but BLuR was easy enough and I liked those power ups in this game.
Yes. You are right split second is very fast paced game. It lived true to its name because timing is everything in this game the same power you use to destroy other racer can destroy you too if timing is not correct. But still it was damn cool and fun to watch explosions on the screen while driving.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trackmania Nations Forever if you want an online racing game. It is free.

Top Bottom