Quick Heal is bull$hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Indyan said:
And oh yeah, i forgot to point out this bit.

Heuristics-only detection
1 Nod32 2.51.30 - 41503
31 Quick Heal 8.00 - 0

Quickheal got 0!!!

Yea, And they got many awards. Hmm. I wonder which stupid people give that the reward to them. They not ever deserve it.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I'm tempted to write something way outta the rules but jaane do. See abhijangda we are not trying to impose our opinion on you we are just trying to tell others what we think about the av. So why do we need to fight about it. See if you think it is a good av and you use it then fine. See I also had the same opinion like yours for a long time 2.5 yrs back. Then something happened and that opinion failed. See some of us regularly visit warez sites and some really bad sites and therefore we do need protection from such stuff. (That you can come to know from the fact that I didnt format my machine from Aug 2005). So its just a matter of time. Wait and see if it a good av. See tomorrow if something better comes up than KIS then I wud use it and also give it good ratings. So thats the point.

No flamings and fightings. Peace !!

OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
@abhijangda: You just have to try out another AV to know how good(?) or bad QH is. Tell me, did you try anything else than QH?

And yes vb awards are suspicious. Everybody seems to get them nowdays.

More mad people here :))
*www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=161341&highlight=quick+heal
*www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=95290&highlight=quick+heal

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I saw one guy ranting away on Orkut to someone telling that QH was the best. It seems he works there. Programmer you see :p Wish I could show this to him, but I don't find him. Damn!! Wait a sec, is the mad one the same guy!?? :D :D

abhijangda

Padawan
I think you all are mad ones specially vimal. I am impresses with the opinion of dimjkey that why we have to fight about it. You think I am 14 and will do not know anything about computers. Ok then I bet I know more than you about computers Ok mad ones. For blackpearl I have tried all of the popular av's but didn't find a good av like qh. thunderbird go to virus bulliten site and you will find there how many awards it gets.

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
abhijangda said:
I think you all are mad ones specially vimal. I am impresses with the opinion of dimjkey that why we have to fight about it. You think I am 14 and will do not know anything about computers. Ok then I bet I know more than you about computers Ok mad ones. For blackpearl I have tried all of the popular av's but didn't find a good av like qh. thunderbird go to virus bulliten site and you will find there how many awards it gets.
If you read my post again,I was just saying you cant be a quick heal engineer(I am mad one if you really are),;-)

And why are you relating age with ability and knowledge ?

T

thunderbird.117

abhijangda said:

What do you suppose me to do if they have how many awards?. It is least my concern. It seems like you work for QH.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Ahh.....such an absurd discussion going on here......I have been using Quickheal for past 3 years. It has worked great for me at times , ya but i do agree , it fails in certain parts , and just saying that it is useless and blah blah doesnt make sense. It will take time to improve and it is improving , the new 9 version works nice. And it is comparitively low on resources. The fact that its an Indian product and is named among the AV giants is a great thing. They should improve there scan engine and hope that is done in the near future.

abhijangda

Padawan
Ok vimal malhotra I am agree that I can't be a qh engineer but you should also be agree that qh is the best and most avs like norton, kaspersky, symantec, mcafee etc are also good ones and sorry for relating age with knowlegde. thunderbird.117 I don't work for qh I am just a user. I am only saying that most of you haven't used qh so deeply. Even in one month you use qh deeply you can know how good it is. There are some functions in qh which others do not have. q3 abhi it will be failed on some parts where spyware/adware come into your computer.

phreak0ut

abhijangda said:
Ok vimal malhotra I am agree that I can't be a qh engineer but you should also be agree that qh is the best and most avs like norton, kaspersky, symantec, mcafee etc are also good ones and sorry for relating age with knowlegde. thunderbird.117 I don't work for qh I am just a user. I am only saying that most of you haven't used qh so deeply. Even in one month you use qh deeply you can know how good it is. There are some functions in qh which others do not have. q3 abhi it will be failed on some parts where spyware/adware come into your computer.

yadayadayadayada....... :rolleyes: Ok, you can happily use it until some virus will crash your system. Its just a matter of time.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
lol QH dudes are advertising their AV in Radio too:D:D:D

it goes something like this

"if you dont have Quick Heal AntiVirus, then you have Virus in your PC"

:D:D:D
(in some Chennai radiostation)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
s18000rpm said:
lol QH dudes are advertising their AV in Radio too:D:D:D

it goes something like this

"if you dont have Quick Heal AntiVirus, then you have Virus in your PC"

:D:D:D
(in some Chennai radiostation)

Our radio station goes like "Aapke PC mein kya hain virus ya Quickheal." I mean wtf is this :lol:

abhijangda

Padawan
vimal_mehrotra said:
No I dont agree because it is not the best.
Could I ask if you have used any other AV?
vimal, my friend I have tried other AV's also like Norton, PC-Cillin, AVG, Avast, Avira, McAfee. But didn't find someone like qh which have suck great features. Even I have Norton Full version CD came with my PC but I didn't use it because it didn't have features like qh.

phreak0ut

abhijangda said:
vimal, my friend I have tried other AV's also like Norton, PC-Cillin, AVG, Avast, Avira, McAfee. But didn't find someone like qh which have suck great features. Even I have Norton Full version CD came with my PC but I didn't use it because it didn't have features like qh.

OK, I think the line in your case goes something like this for the ad on radios "Mere PC main Quick Heal or virus, dono rehte hain":D:p 'coz of the 'great' features :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom