Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
Most of you must have seen this puzzle...but not all...m posting this as someone sent me this and i really felt it to be pretty kool to solve....:cool: .
Same is the thing...i thought of sharing this with you all...
Please solve the puzzle and post the time you took to solve the same.
You can extract the .xls file from the Try.zip file.....:idea:

I

ImAClown

Do you even call that a puzzle? Give it to some 2 year old kids dude.

V

vaibhavtek

I cannot do it will take me half an hour. Can anyone give me the solution specially ImAClown.??

I

ImAClown

I cannot do it will take me half an hour. Can anyone give me the solution specially ImAClown.??

It took you half an hour??? i cant stop laughing.. Think a little harder kid.. The answer is just around the corner... You just need to think a little more... :)

V

vaibhavtek

It took you half an hour??? i cant stop laughing.. Think a little harder kid.. The answer is just around the corner... You just need to think a little more... :)

I cannot do plz give me the solution.

OP
rahul.ims

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
How do i open the file? :confused:
I got some .php file when i downloaded it....

i don't know why you are not getting the file, instead getting .php file. you need to have MS Excel installed on your system. Please do it this way...:p

V

vaibhavtek

I cannot solve this puzzle..!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif

Anyone plz give me the solution eager to know.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif

I

ImAClown

^^Ill give you a clue...
Nitric Acid is not Sulphuric Acid..
You should be able to solve it now.. otherwise you are an idiot...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahh! I have done this before. At that time I had taken less than 5 minutes to do this.
I've got one more puzzle by the same creator. Wait, I am uploading the EXEs.....

Download the ZIP file and extract the files. This game is also there as an executable: *rapidshare.com/files/89946480/Games.zip.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom