Pure Gaming Pc Budget - 50 55 k

rajat chaturvedi

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Pure Gaming & Uploading videos on youtube @ 1080p hd

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:My Budget is 50k but maybe i can maximize it to 55k or 57k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Dont know what is overclocking if it harms then no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes a least of 20 or 21 inch

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i dont have any i have usb keyboard and mouse and laptop harddisk of 500gb

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a moth or 2

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes i have buileded i have done job at workshop

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:will buy it online from flipkart or any other reliable indian website

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:well i have no hate for amd processor and gfx as nvidea gfx are costly and amd gfx are bang for buck I want it to long least for 5 to 7 years Please leave ur opinions and suggestion

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Intel i5 3470 - rs 11000

Gigabyte b75 mobo - rs 4000

Corsair vengance 4x2 = 8gb ram - rs 4000

Seasonic sii 520w psu - rs 4000

Nzxt gamma cabinet - rs 2500

Tosibha/Wd 1tb - rs 3700

asus 24x dvd writer - rs 1000

DELL S2240L ips led - rs 8500

Saphhire hd 7870 ghz 2gb - rs 16500

Total - rs 55,200

site - *mdcomputers.in/

Welcome to TDF. PLease consider these points:

> FIrst decide if it's 1 month or 2. If it's one month then it may be okay, but asking for a config 2 months earlier is irrelevant as new products get launched and prices changes considerably, so think over when do you finally intend to buy the system.

> It's 'nvidia' not 'nvidea'.

> Every system comes down to it's knees in 3-4 years, so there is no way to safeguard performance for 5-7 years other than regular upgradation.

OP
R

rajat chaturvedi

Right off the assembly line
Welcome to TDF. PLease consider these points:

> FIrst decide if it's 1 month or 2. If it's one month then it may be okay, but asking for a config 2 months earlier is irrelevant as new products get launched and prices changes considerably, so think over when do you finally intend to buy the system.

> It's 'nvidia' not 'nvidea'.

> Every system comes down to it's knees in 3-4 years, so there is no way to safeguard performance for 5-7 years other than regular upgradation.

Thank u Harshil bro for correcting me

Ashish is there anyway we can invollve i7 in this onw maybe i may maximize my budget lil more as a pc can also long for 5 to 7 years if it is cared
properly.

if i can have a k processor or a z77 mobo ???? :D

Ashish is there anyway we can invollve i7 in this onw maybe i may maximize my budget lil more as a pc can also long for 5 to 7 years if it is cared
properly.

You can not future proof a pc for more than 3-4 years. The gaming industry is a very demanding one, components considered high end now will become old after 3-4 years. New technologies will be discovered. But your rig can play games released in the recent future at good FPS . So don't worry, after 3-4years you will have to update something in your rig.

Shiva

You can not future proof a pc for more than 3-4 years. The gaming industry is a very demanding one, components considered high end now will become old after 3-4 years. New technologies will be discovered. But your rig can play games released in the recent future at good FPS . So don't worry, after 3-4years you will have to update something in your rig.

Shiva
Invented, tech is invented.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
i7 is not worthwile op,basically i5 and i7 perform same,you need extra budget for that and are you buying now?

and nothing is long future proof.after 3-4 years even todays i5 and i7 will get bottlecneck with high end gpus(future gpus) later

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Philosifically speaking, nothing is 'invented' . Everything exists , it is just waiting to be found. Once it is found, it becomes 'invented'. ;) :D

Shiva
OFFTOPIC
No bro, invention is Creating or Making something....
Discovery is finding out about something that
already exists.

Last edited:
@sainatarajan
my bad, a mistake. But , fundamentally , what i said is true, is it not??

@ASHISH65
LOL !! :lol: :D :) ;) ,correct.

@OP
sorry for going off topic.i will continue this conversation via pm/visitor message.

Shiva

properly.

If you can shell out 20k on i7 3770k and another 15k on a quality Z77 board, then don't do that. Get FX 8350 + good 990FX board for 20k instead and spend remaining on GPU or other part(s).

mastermunj

In the zone

properly.

If you're really bent towards Intel (like me) and can raise your budget upto 70K, then you and I are heading in same direction and you could have a look at my thread to go through all expert advices I've received. Everyone has helped me build amazing config.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Games are becoming more multi core. The fx8350 is the cheapest option (read vfm and long lasting) in this context. i7 is not necessarily better in this case. Additionally, an i7 setup is quite expensive when you include the cost of mobo and cpu cooler (intel stock cooler is useless for OCing).

As for GPU, pick the best you can now (unless you can afford to buy one every year to maintain your game quality settings).

ASHISH65's config in the beginning is pretty good. If you can increase your budget, try for a 660ti (19-20k) or 7950 (21.5k).

Limitless

Journeyman
CPU:-FX 8350- 11.4k (local price)
Mobo:-M5A97 EVO R2.0- 7163
RAM:-G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL)- 4.5
GPU:-7950 Sapphire AMD/ATI VAPOR-X HD- 24k
PSU:-Corsair GS 600
Cabinet:-NZXT 210 Elite- 2.6k
HDD:- WD Caviar Blue 500GB- 3.1k

Top Bottom