psu buying advice

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@piyush for now i am taking smps only and will add a 6870 max to the rig later.

btw what shipping options would you suggest to go for if buying from techshop.in.

and please tell me how primeabgb works i cant register,so if you guys know about what options are avbl there please tell me.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
1A doesn't make much of a difference. :p Secondly, VX450 is also slightly underrated like all Corsair and Seasonic PSUs.

@piyush for now i am taking smps only and will add a 6870 max to the rig later.
Then go for this: Seasonic S12II Bronze 520w. It is _the_ minimum, imho to be on the safer side. We've already suggested you this many times now.

PrimeABGB is a reputed dealer. Register by clicking here: *primeabgb.com/index.php?option=com_user&task=register

btw what shipping options would you suggest to go for if buying from techshop.in.
Someone would be able to help you only if he has bought from that shop.

Last edited:
OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thanks topgear and ico

the captcha aint showing on primeabgb so registration fails.

here ihave attached the techshop.in shipping options please suggest what to choose.

and how is bitfang.com in ur opinion.

and how is fsp epsilon 500w? saw it on bitfang

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't know about Epsilon series but FSP Everest Series is good and is on AMD's certified PSU list

*support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.asp

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
:shock:
I'll tell what it says

DTDC Air Parcel
BlueDart Surface
DTDC
DTDC/Proffesional Courier
BlueDart Surface (Insured)

They are shipping options. Don't know anything about them though.

OP
A

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@ico thanks for the answer. could you explain the differences between these options. and which are a big no no and which are the sane ones.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Aby, all of those options are fine. Just choose the one which suits your budget. The expensive ones will get the manifesto to your place quicker and insured, BUT all are fine, so do not panic.

Hope you get your PSU soon. Best of luck.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Call up the courier vendor and ask. That would be best. We might give you assumptions and/or fantasies and you could be misled.

It is best to play safe and sound when dealing with ones hard earned money.

J

Joker

please it is u who has to make a purchase...call them and ask them out??

how can we help when we have not used that site???

also...they all are courrier services...ur product will definitely reach to you..just choose accordign to your budget...expensive one might be air parcel and the cheaper ones will be train parcelt..common sense.

but yea..call/email them and ask.

Top Bottom