PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sorry ashu you had to wait, i don't get much time these days to visit the forum :( .
This is the music plugin version i am using.

*pspupdates.qj.net/Music-prx-plugin-for-CFW-3-90-M33/pg/49/aid/119230

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
hey thanx alot gaurav..owe u man..

btw, is there any plugin wich wud allow me to see the lyrics of a song as i play it on my PSP... its known as PSP Lyrics but i jus cant find the right .prx file for my 3.90 m333 :( so plz can u find this for me ?? (wenever u are free, im in no hurry)

coz i went to the same site whose link u hv givenhere, but i jus cant find the searches MATCHING my 3.90 m333.. how u make searches plz tell me ?? I hv tried "psp lyrics plugin for 3.90+m333" w'out the quotes in the search field, but i jus cant get anything suitable on that site.. :(

also, Gaurav...yaar i d/loaded sum wallpapers for the PSP, but wen i placed those wallpapers in ms0:/PSP/PHOTO or even in ms0:/PICTURES i jus cant see those pics(wallpaprs) in my PSP's PICTURE mode... ?? is it bcoz if the screenshot plugin tat im using (the same that u are also using).. ?? or wats the reason ?
--------

@ girish:

yaar, u hv overtaken me in terms of the no, of games for the PSP.. :D congrats..
--------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Following types of image extensions are supported by PSP.

jpeg (aka jpg)
tiff
gif
png
bmp

I hope your file is in one of these formats.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
chilli con carnage,gun showdown and call of duty roads to victory added

has anybody played GRAW? is its controls like syphon filter. can anybody suugest games with controls like syphon filter.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ tarey:

well, yes the psp wallpeprs are in the jpg a.k.a jpeg formant and also in 480x272 reso (the one wich is exactly supported by PSP) for its wallpapers, still i dunno wat the problem is..

Also, installed the
music.prx plugin,
hold+ v2.4 plugin

for the PSP..they work jus as gr8...(thanx again to u tarey) for getting me introduced to these wonderful plugins.. :D

any answers/results to my above querry ?? (the lyrics plugin query)
----------

@ girish:

well, yes i hv played GRAW2 for the PSP and it is really good too, the controls are responsive and the campaign is good too..yes, even though this is the VERY FIRST game for the PSP its still called GRAW2 instead of jus GRAW...

U start off with a training mode,and then into the missions..in deep forest type mission landscapes..

*img7.pictiger.com/5f6/17034265_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/c86/17034266_th.jpg

*img7.pictiger.com/a5b/17034264_th.jpg
----------------------

Cheers n e-peace....

shercheeta

Broken In
@ashu and Girish !!!
That's some list guys!!!:eek:
I feel like i opened the pandoras box !!! :D

in btw spiderman 2 is an an action adventure if you are talking about the genre!
But gotta say it's one of it's kind when it comes to swinging !

Guys any good link for an ebook reader for psp ?

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@ashu,
I haven't tried any lyrics plugin. You can search qj.net for that. gaming sites are blocked in my office (obviously :D)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, no wonder... but will surely search at that site.. btw installed the latest version of Hold+ (its version 3.3) so now hv cxmb, screenshot, music and hold+ plugins on my PSP.. :D

any other plugins apart from there are u using tarey ? :D
---------------

@ shercheeta: buddy, for an ebook reader i used IR Shell (a sorta app for the PSP, but got really bored with it)..btw "bookr" is an ebook reader plugin, it really didnt work on my cfw (3.90 m333) even though it claimed to be runnable..

search for these... :)
------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@Pathik, bad idea at the moment.
First thing its unmoddable so far (as ashu said)
Second thing is that 3000 has very bad interlacing issues ( Link )

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ the psp3000 has been modded by 'royginald'.though modding it wasnt as easy as with the 1k & 2k models.
the mobo is a TA-090.wat he did was he change the procy of the 3k psp with the procy of 2k psp.then downgraded the fw.the rest was he was able run homebrew apps and iso/cso games.the -ve side was that display and sound doesnt work (he was using it with his monitor),the reason being that the pin-out 4 the display and sound r diff for the new cpu.
he said that it'll be completely hacked very soon.

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^^ the psp3000 has been modded by 'royginald'.though modding it wasnt as easy as with the 1k & 2k models.

lol, when i read this part, i was overjoyed.

But sadly thats not a hack which is very feasible,i read abt that on QJ, you need a proccy of old PSP ! hehehe...
:D

Pathik

Google Bot
Haha!. But I still have 3 months left and by that time something good should definitely come up.

BTW what are the current rates of the PSP Slim at Ninja? Modded.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, afaik, NINJa still sells NON MODDED a.ka original PSPs at the official price adn to get it modded, u hv to pay an extra Rs.250 and he'll mod in front of u after removing the PSP straight from the official SONY packing.. :)

but yes, this said,,... it was only wen the older PSP 2000 were available (with the old mobo) and i got it the same way as i said above.. :)
i.e Rs.8990/- for the then OFFICIAL price of PSP S&L + Rs.250/- for modding my PSP to CFW 3.90 m333 (wich was the latest at that time).. :)
-------------

Yup, i agree to gaurav (tarey_g) as that hack on the new PSP with replacing the mobo is jus not such a breakthru in the modding world, it was simply a case of NEW CAR fitted with an OLD ENGINE..where the horns and headlights jus giv problems all the time..
--------------

to all: guys, any new games (not new in terms of release date but jus different games) for PSP tat any one of u hv tried ?? haven't GOT sum PSP games since a long while.. :p
so sending out this SOS to all (girish, tarey, max_demon and everyone else too)
---------------------
btw, Gaurav (tarey), yaar i was finally able to beat Dugog (the boss at Dun Kor mountains) in Puzzle Quest.. :D feeling so so relieved.. :D
---------------------

Cheers n-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

u hv all my sympathy... dark knight warrior..may the ppl of digit and also of Bartonia welcome u with open arms.... :D

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
@ Gaurav , Ashu , Pathik ---- Buddies u found any plugin which plays the video in full screen irrespective of the default aspect ratio ? [ means that the black bars at top n bottom shudn't be visible ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom