PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ashu try guns showdown its a pretty cool game.

^^
Maine kaha hi tha.Par sunta kaun hai?:D
Accha bhaiya.. will try that game now.. :D yup i remember u giving me threatenings on yahoo msngr abt trying this game, will surely try it out now.. btw hv u guys played CUBE ??? its a puzzle game similar on the lines of Mercury.. :D try it...

@ Gaurav , Ashu , Pathik ---- Buddies u found any plugin which plays the video in full screen irrespective of the default aspect ratio ? [ means that the black bars at top n bottom shudn't be visible ]

Well see this link.. it has got many media players and Apps...so maybe u can get wat u are searching for, even me searching for this kind of app, so if i get it i wil lalso post it specially.. :) but as of now plz see this link ---> *dl.qj.net/Media-Apps-Homebrew-Applications-PSP-/catid/140

Hey, also ( after posting the reply, i was still searching for a same kind of video player and LUCKILY i got this) see this LINK..(below)
*dl.qj.net/PSPlayer-2.0-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/24022/catid/140
it has got a PSP video PLAYER in wich it supports a MAX video reso of 480 x 272 (wich is the same full screen as occupied by PSP wallpapers..) :D

anyone tried PSP Revoultion and Gunner Hero

Addictive games!!
Well, currently playing CUBE demo and trying to get that FULL version.. :D
---------------------

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hey, also ( after posting the reply, i was still searching for a same kind of video player and LUCKILY i got this) see this LINK..(below)
*dl.qj.net/PSPlayer-2.0-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/24022/catid/140
it has got a PSP video PLAYER in wich it supports a MAX video reso of 480 x 272 (wich is the same full screen as occupied by PSP wallpapers..) :D

Meri bhi koi nahi sunta :D , I suggested this player few weeks ago , it also plays divx/xvid having resolution less than or equal to 480x272.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

kya baat kar raha hain.. did u recommend this player ?? lol.. :D:D (swear i was really UNaware of it).. but chalo.. atleast i was put to work by BB for searching for such a plugin...

And, are u using this same plugin for ur movies ??
-----------------

To all: guys, i hv helped many of u here.. :D so plz I need a help too, am looking for a music plugin wich will display the lyrics of a song wen i listen to it on my PSP simlutaneously.. so this dhaMki goes too all of u to PLEASE help !! :D
-----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ same here...

offtopic: btw still addicted to Puzzle Quest.. (level 26 as a warrior), roaming in quests at Dun Kor and around the KOR mountains.. :D..Tarey bhaiyaa.. :D did u defeat Bane or no ?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Can you use it to read PDF and .doc files? and what is the cost?

sorry to ask, :confused:

but to wich reply u asking this ??? are u looking for a pdf and text (notepad) reader for PSP ?? if yes, then google for a App named "bookr" :)

Got NFS undercover for PSP.In process of getting for PC:D

Aare yaar, screenshots for the same (PSP version only) :D also, HOW is the graphics and controls ?? coz the previous NFS series on PSP sucked on controls part.. :mad:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

ooh i see...well im still with PQ :D playing quests of that hungry orc (forgot the name)...were u playing PQ as warrior or as sum other class ??

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I was playing as warrior, and yes that orc eats abslutely anything even rocks. :D
-----------------------------------

Breaking News :D

PSP 3000 finally, inevitably hacked !!

Hacking the PSP has long been a popular pastime, but the 3000 model has proven a tough nut to crack. Don't pop open the champagne just yet, though, Sony -- Datel has revealed a special battery peripheral called the Lite Blue Tool that boots the handheld console into service mode, where downgrades to earlier, cracked firmwares are possible. Of course, most older PSPs could be downgraded without any additional hardware and you only needed a battery like Pandora if you failed the idiot test and bricked your system, but be patient, pirates totally legit homebrew types -- Rome wasn't burnt in a day. Lite Blue is priced at an affordable
----------------------------------------

and in other news :D

kabaddi, kho kho & kite-flying coming to PS2/PSP in 2009

Indian site dnaindia.com is reporting that Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) will launch PS2 and PSP titles that feature traditional games such as kite-flying, kabaddi and kho kho. The titles will have rural settings/backgrounds and there are also plans to take the games into international markets. They are set to hit India in March 2009.

quote:

SCE has outsourced the development of these games for Sony PlayStation (PS2 and PSP) to Hyderabad-based Gameshastra and will launch them by March 2009. It will also launch two quiz-based games on general knowledge and engineering, developed by Bangalore-based Candela Software.

Another Hyderabad-based game developer, Aurora Technology, is already developing the Hanuman-Boy Warrior game. All these games are in the beta (test) stage at the moment. SCE has laid down a roadmap to encourage local game developers, who are also less expensive than developers in other countries.

“SCE has formed a special team in London to provide technical support to developers and will also give them loans to buy the equipment required for developing these games. Sony is committed to sourcing development work from Indian companies,” added Bose. The company has set its eye on 40 other developers in India.

Last edited:

p!e

Broken In
*img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/102944/irshell-skinningcontest-psp-homebrew_qjgenth.png?123304
hi IR shell 4.7 is released for 5.0 m33.
**pspslimhacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/irsmenuqt1-300x170.jpg:p
*pspslimhacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/irsmenuqt1.jpg

any one know how to put it on psp .?
really waiting to have this one on my psp.:D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ tarey : well, a really gr8 news yaar.. , it was bound to be cracked.. :D (poor sony :( ) and richer we (the ppl) :D

also, yup, i remembered, that Orc's name is Drong :D (he is a real nice and bubbly Orc) :D (i completed all his wishes for food and then he joined my party) :D :D
-----------------
@ girish: well hw is the graphics ?? and wat is the game like ? screenshots will be really good :)
(dnt gimme the gamespot kinda review where they said its more of a sci fi game with many number crunching paswrd unlocking type of game..) :D
-----------------
@ p!e:well buddy, wenever u d/load any plugin, say this one "iRSHELL", u will get a readme with that to install in on ur type of PSP FW... so follow that.. :) else we are here to help u steb-by-step..
but, DONT jus go for those nice cool looks (u jus posted) for iRSHELL, as it is NOT much worth to hv that plugin, i hv used it b4 so saying with all experience.. :)
-------------
to all: yaar, any one played NFS UC (under cover) for PSP ??? plz post ur experience abt controls(the prev NFS ctrls sucked on PSP) and graphics, pleaseeeeeee
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Currently addicted to Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow. Awesome game :D .

*www.dignews.com/admin/screenshoot/sf_logan_shadow_13.jpg

*www.the-laser.com/SyphonFilter_Logan_1.jpg

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
One thing to you both..

I am planning to buy a psp very soon... can u guys compile everything that has been discussed..the updation..downgrading...codecs..players.apps...games played...all the useful info in the FIRST PAGE.....

It be very useful rather than going through each page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom