PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Not a bad idea , but it requires time.
Hopefully someone can do that. I will append it to the first post , or you can ask any member having admin rights to do that.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Watching SlipKnot Disasterpeices concert on my PSP and magically it looks better than on PC. I think its bcoz the resolution of PSP screen is less and the video's is more and therefore it looks for crispier and DVD-like. Whatever it is, its fun to watch all nine of them headbanging up and down in DVD quality :D.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ashu
actually the game is like that. the game is about killing aliens and stuff. the weapons are really great.that password thing is true, you need to find the common number in two rows of number to hack the doors to open it. i haven't played it much so i cant tell you more.
coded arms, nfs undercover, daxter added

@tarey_g,the game surely seems to be mind-blowing,gonna try it very soon.Visuals are greeat.I got NFS Undercover for PSP but just can't find the right plugin for screenshots for 5.00m33:(

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ashu
actually the game is like that. the game is about killing aliens and stuff. the weapons are really great.that password thing is true, you need to find the common number in two rows of number to hack the doors to open it. i haven't played it much so i cant tell you more.
coded arms, nfs undercover, daxter added
well, looks promising..will add this game to my list.. :) is this game anything similar to eother Syphon Filter series or the Socom series ?? (coz u and me hv both played these games) hence asking .. :)

One thing to you both..

I am planning to buy a psp very soon... can u guys compile everything that has been discussed..the updation..downgrading...codecs..players.apps...games played...all the useful info in the FIRST PAGE.....

It be very useful rather than going through each page

yup, really nice point added..will try to make such a thing..(not the whole of it though..lol..) i will try to build a info about games (how the games are, ok, good, better, bad, awesome or jus hopeless..:D ), applications (plugins) ONLY.. :D not gonna take up the responsibility of the downgrading the PSP..

I think Max_demon can compile that...and write it into a good text..in point wise fashion.. :)

Not a bad idea , but it requires time.
Hopefully someone can do that. I will append it to the first post , or you can ask any member having admin rights to do that.
Yaar, u too take up sum responsibility naa.. :D apart from jus appending our info to the 1st page.. :D (yup, i knw u are busy with office work.. so jus joking, dnt take it seriously..)

@tarey_g,the game surely seems to be mind-blowing,gonna try it very soon.Visuals are greeat.I got NFS Undercover for PSP but just can't find the right plugin for screenshots for 5.00m33:(
HOw is the game yaar ?? i mean the controls ?? really good like the wrc series ?? or it still sucks like all previous NFS series for the PSP... ????
---------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Completed SF Logan's shadow 9/10 :) .

@sunny, I think taking screenshots is a default functionality of the Sony 5.x firmware. You dont need any plugin for that anymore.

ok googled for it and found this, its upto devs to include Screenshot functionality in their games.
The new firmware also includes hooks for developers to implement a screenshot function in their games; the feature will only work in games

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ashu coded arms its not like both the games its a different game, but the controls are just like syphon filter.played nfs undercover, i dont think this game is any better than the previous ones. nfs carbon:eek:wn the city was way better than this.
btw i made my bettery pandora yesterday.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx sunny and girish for ur views guys.. :)

will be getting NFS UC by today evening.. and Coded arms maybe by tomo.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom