PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Carvar

Broken In
Well, I am on 4.01 M33-2. The guys on pspmods forum say that 4.01 M332 is a stable CFW while 5.xx is not. So I am not upgrading anymore.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@shri had downloaded that file yesterday.but i cant do it cuz i dont hav any frnd who has psp with cfw running so cant get these file:

Next step must be done on a PSP homebrew capable (with CFW). If you don't have it, ask someone else to do this step and give you the resultant files.

- Copy the GETIPL folder to PSP/GAME. Get the 3.90 and 4.05 updates, and put them onto the MS root with the following names: "390.PBP", "405.PBP".
- Run the GETIPL app from your PSP homebrew capable, and it will create a couple of files on the MS root, called "ipl390.bin", "ipl405.bin".
- Connect the PSP via USB, and use the "msinst" program that its included on the pack to install the 3.90 IPL on the MS.
- You must do it this way: "msinst E E:\ipl390.bin", being "E" your PSP letter on your PC. Program will ask you to confirm it, press

just now read that psps with TA-088v3 mobos ship with ofw 4.xx as these mobois cant boot older IPLs.so i think mine sud be a TA-088v2.
i'm googling also if some1 cud point me to a tut as to how i cud install cfw on a TA-088v2 mobo that wud just gr8.:)
thnx.:)

Last edited:
Spiderman Web Of Shadows is dipshit!Dunno how my bro is playing it.

I got James Bond:From Russia With Love,Ghost Rider,Socom(latest one),Midnight Club LA,
GUN Showdown,COD Roads to Victory,FIFA 09,Medal Of Honor Heroes.
These + FarCry2 will keep me hooked up in these Diwali vaccations till 2nd November.Exams ended on 25th.So,no worries of studying:DFun unlimited!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well pipemania is goodn but u hv to be really quick in setting up the pipes, else the level has to be redone.. (i played it sumtime back) but i was able to complete the first 8 levels of the first stage.. i think tat was known as the sewers.. :)

Now playing PUZZLE QUEST-CHallenge of the Warlords.. :D

really awesome game, thanx tarey_g for recommending me this game.. :D

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Welcome , It will soon become repetative though, so you have to play it with patience. I kept it as a side game which I played when I got got bored of the primary game on PSP. :D

Jack Carvar

Broken In
PSP itself is my secondary console. Reason is that there are not too many immersive games on PSP. Mostly they are Arcade style game with no story or character background, etc. But thats the typical portable game style which PSP pulls off in a great manner. Sure, there are games like God Of War : CoO and FF series which got me immersed :D.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ tarey:

well yaa i agree to u, infact u knw wat i hv kept my side game as ?? well its FIFA08 n 09 lol..i got bored with pipemania, coz u hv to be really quick else the fun is gone.. :(
------------

@ Jack:

well u are wrong dude..i hv a PS2 but i still consider PSP as my primary method console.. :)

coz, u havent played/tried the
1.) SOCOM titles(fireteam bravo, fireteam bravo 2, tactical strike) or,
2.) KILLZONE liberation or,
3.) Syphon Filter titles (dark mirror, logan's shadow)
4.) Puzzle Quest
5.) ACE X combat skies
6.) Graw 2
7.) Rainbow Six Vegas
many more i can list here,) jus request for it :D
--------------

THey all hv solid gameplay and a immersive story line and really addictive..titles... GOW and FF VII CC are jus the tip of the iceberg my friend.. :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

kool :D

yup, i knw u were jus stating ur won point.. :) (i hope,i didnt offend u in any way) .. :)

btw, u shud adn u MST try out those titles above.. :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I am playing M.A.C.H, not bad at all..

*a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/30/4/2/s30402_psp_18.jpg

*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/052/reviews/936036_20070222_screen007.jpg

GUN on PSP is freakishly mid-blowing.It's the same as the PC version but cut-down a bit on graphics.Must play for all PSP owners.
I also played ghost rider,james bond and they are both very good.Will get Godfather Mob Wars today.
Hey guys temme some plugins and stuff for PSP.I'm using my PSP with the default sony setup.No modifications whatsoever.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
cud some1 tell me where i cud get my psp modded in Kolkata?
also is there any other way to mod my psp without Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom