PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
playing midnight club LA and spiderman web of shadows. midnight club is great will be posting screenshots soon.spiderman sucks its really boring.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I am playing M.A.C.H, not bad at all..
Well yes, i will try that too,.infact gamespot reviewed this game in its PSP section and gave it an awefuly low score, wich is not at all justified..:mad:

Kabhi Kabhi i think gamespot gets money from top game companies to write review and praise them and jus make them over hyped.. think of SPORE..(PC):mad:

GUN on PSP is freakishly mid-blowing.It's the same as the PC version but cut-down a bit on graphics.Must play for all PSP owners.
I also played ghost rider,james bond and they are both very good.Will get Godfather Mob Wars today.
Hey guys temme some plugins and stuff for PSP.I'm using my PSP with the default sony setup.No modifications whatsoever.

hey plz post sum screenshots,for the game u are playing..

btw, as for plugins, u can install cxmb plugin(for .ctf themes), screenshot plugin im using only these 2 on my PSP..

Yay!! I got Slipknot theme on my PSP :razz:.
any screenshot ?? btw, is it a .ctf or a .ptf theme ???

playing midnight club LA and spiderman web of shadows. midnight club is great will be posting screenshots soon.spiderman sucks its really boring.
Hey how is the gameplay buddy ?? and wat abt the graphics and controls ?? yes plz do post screenies.. :D
------------------------------------------
To everyone: Happy Diwali !!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well,

1.) Search for a plugin wich is compatible for ur type of FW

2.) When u hv d/loaded the plugin, u will always get sum folders in the plugin, out of wich ONE OF THE folders WILL always be named as "seplugins"

3.) copy all the contents(all the FOLDERS) of the plugin into ur PSP's root i.e the place in the mem stick where there are folders like PSP, ISO etc etc..

4.) then boot ur PSP in recovery mode (switch OFF the PSP after transferring the plugin folders in the root of the PSP and switch it ON by pressing the R trigger and then Sliding the ON button)

5.) once in the recovery mode, scroll down to >Plugins and there u will see an entry named as <your_plugin_name>.vsh and the status of this plugin will be <disabled> coz u (for the obvious reason) hv not yet enabled the plugin (silly me..lol.. :D )

6.) select the plugin entry adn press X on ur PSP, to enable the plugin, EXIT out of the the menu and out of the recovery mode and let ur psp restart in normal mode..

7.) depending on the type of plugin u hv installed and enabled, it will vbe activated on ur PSP (read the readme provided with the plugin tat u hv d/loaded) for more instructions.. :)
----------------------------------

Hope my explaination didnt suck !! lol.. :p

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@sunny
Can you tell me from which shop you got your psp modded for 150 in palika
Btw happy diwali to you all

Shop no. 11,12 or 13.Don't remember the no. properly but it is one of these for sure and out of these 3 it is the only shop with games and all.Rest two are clothes shops.

BTW I can't find any plugins for 5.0 FW.Any help?

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@ tarey:

wishing the PSP way..?? lol.. cant be more cool than that :D:D

:D

btw , I finally converted whole Resident evil series of PS1 for my PSP, resident evil is one of my all time favourites.

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil : Survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom