PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
THanx shri and rock for ur replies.. :)

Well Shri, i wouldn't jus EXchange my wired router with a wireless one, coz wireless BB is not reliable (as im into torrents:D ), also i wud better buy a wireless router (i knw it wud be jus waste of having 2 routers, one wired for my BB use and one wireless jus for PSP)

but.. in future maybe i will get the better of wireless router wen i get a lappy and wish to connect my lappy+PC to a wireless router.. (so keeping advanced things in mind) :D
---------------

Btw, will jus go to mtnl and ask them wich wireless/wifi enabled router they recommend so tat its compatible with BB too... :)
---------------

Cheers n e-peace...

p!e

Broken In
Thanx buddy, one more thing, (as u said that, wen my plane is at sum said closer distance to the enemy plane, the LOCK on is automatic) so, then do i jus hv to worry abt :

1.) controlling/matching my pace with the enemy plane so tat i dont go out of distance and in turn lose my lock on ability, rite ??

2.) and then wat abt the aiming the missiles to the locked on target ?? any manuvering of my plane also needed ?? (left right, yaw and pitch) as and wen the enemy turns or dodges ?

sorry for these noob questions.. but really want u to explain the above 2 points.. :)

THanx god, i purchased my PSP S&L b4 this version (brite) was out :D

Cheers n e-peace...

Hi ashu.......:)

1. Yes we need to match pace and manuver in such a manner tht the enemy doesn't get to our back and we r left in compromising position:grin:.
2. Once the aim is locked u can fire the missile and it is automatically guided towards the enemy plane but still den dere are 50 -50 % chances of hitting the plane........
some specialized missiles are available for update both air to air and air to ground.
Depending upon our requirement we can purchase them in the special weapon category. They are less in number but have high accuracy of hitting and cause large damage to enemy plane;).

as u advance through the game new planes are available for purchase :)........
till now i ve unlocked F-22 raptor ,SU -31 and a host of others.........

BTW purchased FIFA 09 PSP ;)..........
Haven't tried till now will soon rite bout it.........

bout the router .........
yes i am trying to purchase one ......
but not now just listing out ones which can come in my category......

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx pie for the updat on ACE X :)

Yup, me too zeroing on a router to suit my PSP as well as browsing, although i intent to keep my existing wired router too.. as i knw wireless bb is unreliable in t**rents usage,

btw keep me also updated abt wich router u are pinpointing ur purchase.. :)

yup, me too got FIFA09 for PC as well as for PSP ;)

wich bb u are using ?? BSNL ?? or anyother ?? mine is mtnl triband.. :)
------------

Cheers n e-peace...

shri

Always Fresh!
wireless BB is not reliable (as im into torrents:D ), .

You mean to say downloading torrents on PSP?
I've tried it and never got it to work. There's a homebrew app CTorrentsPSP. It always hangs and crashes on my PSP. And what did you mean by 'not reliable'?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
no no , jus on PC...

by 'not reliable' i mean tat surfing the net on PC or esp. t***ents on PC gets the speed to fluctuate on a wifi/wireless router.. :) tats y i said i will stick to my wired router and use a wifi/wireless router jus for PSP usage, like say playing games with sum1.. :)
-------------

cheers n e-peace...

---------------

I use my PSP jus for GAMES bas, nothing esle .. :D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

I see..well still i will be using (one-at-a-time) a wired router connection wen using t***ents and a wifi/wireless router connection to use the PSP.. : )
------------

nowornever

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I bought my PSP yesterday.Its slim version.:p

I purchased a sony mspd 4 GB in Rs. 2120.

But the main issue is that I can't play games as it can't be cracked.The firmware version is 4.1. A shop owner told me that a 4.1 version can't be crcked.

My friend also purchased PSP frm same shop yesterday and his PSP version was 3.95 and thats why it got cracked and also he got installed few games like NFS,God Of War.

Please tell me that is there any crack available for 4.1.Plzgiveme the link as well.

Cheers..

p!e

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I bought my PSP yesterday.Its slim version.:p

I purchased a sony mspd 4 GB in Rs. 2120.

But the main issue is that I can't play games as it can't be cracked.The firmware version is 4.1. A shop owner told me that a 4.1 version can't be crcked.

My friend also purchased PSP frm same shop yesterday and his PSP version was 3.95 and thats why it got cracked and also he got installed few games like NFS,God Of War.

Please tell me that is there any crack available for 4.1.Plzgiveme the link as well.

Cheers..

Hi Bro .......
Welcome to the forum............
First of all check ur motherboard ........
if it is TA -088 den u cant put cfw
any previous version will do like TA -085
I suggest u replace the psp with the one having lower firmware like 3.95
The Ta - 088 cannot be HCKD for now......

shri

Always Fresh!
Installing CFW depends on the type of motherboard-CPU combination you have. TA-088v3 cannot run pandora. It doesn't depend on the firmware version that comes installed on the new PSP. DAX has some method to test this. Check his site.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, i think DAX (dark alex) has a s/w wich runs onto the PSP to reveal the mobo info.. :)
-----------

but poor him, he got the PSP thinking tat it wud be modded, but alas.. he is now stuck with a newer version of PSP S&L (having the new unmoddable mobo) :(
I had told him way back tat he shud buy the PSP S&L b4 the new line of PSPs are launched in the market by SONY..i think he skipped tat date...
----------------

Cheers n e-peace..

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i had 3.95 before modding so it can be modded. Newer psp with the ta088 motherboard cant be modded.

hey guys whr can i get psp in delhi....i heard tht the new version cannot be modded....so whr shud i look for the old version.....plzzz help ...also tell me whr i can get it modded.....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Sunny , you always say Hi on yahoo when i am mobile :D .

Guys suggest me games :)

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

giv us ur list of games tat u own then i can suggest u.. but probably i will hv those games wich are not on ur list..

any how..

guys plz (ONCE again) post ur list of PSP games tat u own...(i will post my list after seeing all urs) lol..
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hmm, i will have to make a list.

Btw i tried Remote joy for psp , awesome plugin. Made a video of me playing wipout :)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
has any body played the new midnight club? Will be getting ridge racer and fifa 09 in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom