PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
i checked the 3000 yesterday......its for about 8.5 here in delhi.....

can anyone tell me the advantages it has over the 2004?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

PROS: better screen brightness than the 2004 version, (atleast this is the only thing wat i knw)

CONS: Cannot be m0d*ed, hence no home brew...
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
@ Ashu ,

This guy on eBay India is selling MicroSD 8GB bundled with the MS Pro Duo Adapter ... Seller luks promising ..

Here's the link :: Click Here

Contact Info :: Sahil's Shoppe
Mobile No. :: +919899733066

Also , he's have lots of payment options other than Paypal !

^^

PROS: better screen brightness than the 2004 version, (atleast this is the only thing wat i knw)

CONS: Cannot be m0d*ed, hence no home brew...
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

PROS ::: Inbuit Mic added for better Skype functionality

CONS ::: Although the screen is very much brighter , it has interlacing issues ! :-|

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
yeah there is some 30$ service battery like pandora for it,but i dont think dark alex has released anything

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^ that has failed to mod the PSP 3000 ...

@ Napster , if u wish to buy the PSP 3000 only , then i'll suggest u to wait !

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Good news for Pathik and other who are planning to buy new PSP.

PSP-3000 finally screams 'Hello World,' homebrew to assuredly follow

by Ross Miller, posted Jan 5th 2009 at 10:21PM
The notoriously-difficult PSP-3000 model (also known as PSP Brite) has finally been hacked, this time without the need for a downgrader tool. MaTiAz's "The Sparta!!!" exploit was allegedly discovered after overwriting the player's name in a GripShift save file with "this is spartaaaaa..." -- with 57 a's tacked onto the end -- and is now available for download along with a new SDK. It's said to work with PSP firmware versions 1.52 through the current 5.02. The Hello World proof of concept video is after the break. Welcome to the homebrew community, Brite: we've been expecting you.

DCemu

Source

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
a guy in our colony has bought a psp 3000 the screen isnt that bright,it felt lighter than psp slim.

i couldnt check the interlacing issues as we didnt have any game umd to check it.

super stardust portable, shawn white snowboarding added

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Ashu ,

This guy on eBay India is selling MicroSD 8GB bundled with the MS Pro Duo Adapter ... Seller luks promising ..

Here's the link :: Click Here

Contact Info :: Sahil's Shoppe
Mobile No. :: +919899733066

Also , he's have lots of payment options other than Paypal !
Thanx for the link bro, my purchase is a bit in abandon state..as i really need a Portable HDD now.. so lets see wen the lucky day for the adapter comes.. :)

---------

Cheers n e-peace....

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys what's the average battery life you guys get? on a full charge? answer fast...

Also what accessories did you get with the phone?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ phone ??? :confused:

Well, the average battery life i get on my PSP playing games is 6-7 Hrs and while watching movies is approx close to 7 hrs.. :)

Pathik

Google Bot
*psp. What accessories? I am getting a USB charger / data cable. Did you guys get a normal charger as well?

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Normal charger is available with the PSP pack.

Battery life ,

Games - 3.5 hrs approx
Video - 6.5 hrs approx
Music - 10+ , you can increase it if you use light mp3 or some powersaving plugins.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i get more than 3.5 hours on full charge at low brightness. and about 1.5-2 hours multiplayer(ad-hoc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom