PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
star ocean first departure and valhalla knights 2 added.
now i have about 80 games in my collection

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ napster:

buddy, no one knw if we get the same and i MEAN exactly same speeds while gaming using microSDs in MSPD adapters.. tarey has ordered one, so he'll be the 1st one to post any reviews for the same..:)

btw, from where are u planning to buy the MSPD to microSD adapter ?? (as u said in ur post tat u are planning to buy a 4 GB one..)
----------

@ girish:

Valhalla nights 2 suck and i mean suck really bad man... believe me.. btw, me too hv the same number of games in my collection.. (not counted till now though for the exact figures) :D
---------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Waiting for the stuff sucks :( , lynx guy is very slow, he shipped the product 8 days after I had ordered and made the payment. The adapter from dealextreme is also not here yet, its coming from US so i expect min 15 days.

All those ppl who have doubt about the speeds of micro sd, dont worry. I am using a 4GB Micro SD card since last 15 days and everything works like it does on MSPD :) .

btw, completed COD yesterday, avg game. 6/10 .

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
so u getting ur adapter from Lynx-india or dealextreme??? :confused: coz even im planning to either get it from lynx-india or T'cend's MSPD adapter..in a week or so.. :)
---------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

accha accha, got it now.. :)

im planning to get the adapter either from T'cend or from lynx India... lets see..
----------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, not now buddy, was busy with my java exam, but now im free, will enquire it tomo for sure... both from Lynx and also from T'cend (if there are still having the stock)...

btw, wats the update on ur side abt the adapter ?? :)
----------

:eek:ff topic: guys, im getting WD elements 320GB (Portable HDD) for Rs.5000/- , shud i buy it ?? is it a good deal ?? (I wont be buying T'cend or Seagate one).. but still need u ppl to comment on any brand u like (WD or T'cend or Seagate)... jus a small opinion..(hence not creating a separate thread)... :)
----------

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^^

btw, wats the update on ur side abt the adapter ?? :)

Told u already that my university exams are goin on ... therefore , not having the time to go to Delhi ... will go arounf 4-5th Jan. and then update u about the pricing !
----------

:eek:ff topic: guys, im getting WD elements 320GB (Portable HDD) for Rs.5000/- , shud i buy it ?? is it a good deal ?? (I wont be buying T'cend or Seagate one).. but still need u ppl to comment on any brand u like (WD or T'cend or Seagate)... jus a small opinion..(hence not creating a separate thread)... :)
----------

Is it the 2.5" or 3.5" ?

If its the 2.5" Portable HDD , then its a great deal !!! :) Grab it with both hands ...
Cheers n e-peace...[/quote]

Davidboon

In the zone
guys look here how these people are cheating us

*shopping.indiatimes.com/i/f/t/-pid-983872-ctl-20376647-cat-972349-pc-972082-&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=&

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Told u already that my university exams are goin on ... therefore , not having the time to go to Delhi ... will go arounf 4-5th Jan. and then update u about the pricing !
----------

Is it the 2.5" or 3.5" ?

If its the 2.5" Portable HDD , then its a great deal !!! :) Grab it with both hands ...
Cheers n e-peace...
Well thanx for the update, all the best for ur Exam..:)

also, i enquired abt the MSPD adapter, and it is nowhere available.. :(

and for the portable HDD, i think its the 2.5" (will confirm again).. :)

guys look here how these people are cheating us

*shopping.indiatimes.com/i/f/t/-pid-983872-ctl-20376647-cat-972349-pc-972082-&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=&
lol... they sure are cheating big time tat too for a fat PSP... :mad::mad:
-------------

Cheers n e-peace...

napster007

Padawan
guys i have a small prob i need help with,

see had just got my PSP and found that while storing music or videos or music my psp can only detect the files present till the depth of one folder.

ie. if suppose i have my music files stored in a folder which in turn is present in another one, my psp is not able to detect it, the farthest it will go is on folder

MUSIC/VIDS --> flder-->music/vids files [these can be read]

MUSIC/VIDS---->folder--->folder2--->music/vid files [Not able to detect]

I'm running 3.80 M33-5 .......whats the problem?

shri

Always Fresh!
There's no problem. Thats the limitation of PSP firmware. You just have to live with it. Or use LightMp3 application.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Is that out of stock or have they stopped production for the adapter ?? :( ... Don't worry will surely enquire on my side too !

Well, watever u can think of.. :( i will again call up the mediaman ppl and again enquire but i see the chances very very slim.. :(
-------

Cheers n e--peace...

napster007

Padawan
Me being a new owner am experiencing some problems with the psp. i'm not able to install light mp3 and such softwares. i would be gratefull if some would could guide me through the steps and tell me abu the various other softwaress. i had heard tht thr psp could be modded to extreme extents....i want to discover it all. i'm using 3.80 m33-5 firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom