PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

Are u still on an Official firmware?? if yes, then u need to get ur PSP m0*ded and it will hardly cost u more than Rs.200/- to get a cfw installed...

Also, to install any plugins onto ur PSP, plz look into the readme of every plugin and make sure that the plugin u d/loaded MATCHES EXACTLY with ur firmware version or atleast supports ur firmware... :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@ashu, napster is already on CFW 3.80M33.

@napster, download the applications compatible with your version of firmware, these are generally .pbp files, place them in PSP/GAME/AppName/Eboot.pbp

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ ooh, thanx for the update gaurav..

btw, did ur adapter thing reachd u or no ??? I still havent planned on buying tat thing.. :p

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
memory card has reached , i have my friends adapter with me but i have not yet got a chance to test it. I will post a small review in 2-3 days.

silenthill84

psp modifier
Well thanx for the update, all the best for ur Exam..:)

also, i enquired abt the MSPD adapter, and it is nowhere available.. :(

and for the portable HDD, i think its the 2.5" (will confirm again).. :)

lol... they sure are cheating big time tat too for a fat PSP... :mad::mad:
-------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ru talking about this *i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/25/e3/3ca3_1.JPG

i sell such item for just Rs.795+shipping :rolleyes:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, im looking for tat same thing buddy.. :)

But dnt u think the price is jus abit too high ??? Rs.795 ?? + Shipping ? and are u from Lynx-india (online shop) ??? is it ??

silenthill84

psp modifier
nope.. opps sorry it was not 785.. its Rs.635+shipping Rs.65

hey im also selling pandora battery for just Rs.535+65(shipping)

Last edited:

smokin745

Right off the assembly line
Ok guyz. M new to this forum and have read lots about PSP slim and lite.
I will be buying Psp slim n lite (which can be modified) on 5th january 09
What i wanna know is.

I stay in mumbai , so where in mumbai (bandra OR dadar only) can i find a Psp slim n lite which is readily modified. Also i wanna know that now-a-days which version of Psp we are gettin out in markets, that is the best one to be modified. By that i mean Psp 2000 or is it something else? Please help me with this and give me additional information about money cost and other accesories that i may need to buy alongside.
Thanks.

silenthill84

psp modifier
Any idea of how much a *ahem* PSP 2001 costs right now? I will buy one after the 7th. Need info.

dont know about new one(who need that) but already downgraded one is i think may be around Rs.7000 :rolleyes:.

PANDORA BATTERY(1800-mah) price reduced!!!! i m selling them now for just Rs.500+65 shipping

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Playing Persuit Force, nice game for small sessions . Also started FF Crisis Core, I dont think this is my type of game :| , lets see. I will give it two more hrs.

Happy new yr .:)

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup happy new year to all.. :)
-----------

Hey SilentHill, plz tell me sum other mode of payment yaar other than a paypal.. i may take tat adapter from u... :)

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Man this is ridiculous.
Just checked out PSP 2004 [moddable] prices at Lamington Road.No one's selling them for less than 11K.
While 3000 is for 8.4K
Now one can only wait till there's a crack for the 3000.
BTW, how bad is the 3000 screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom