PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
What did you expect?
I expected the same, that's why I don't find it useful to transfer hundreds of MB's over ad-hoc. for small files its ok. :)

btw, you and your friend have lot of patience :D.

One more thing , Transcend sells the MicroSD bundled with the adapter , Chk out this link ( See At Last For Prices & Product No. ):::: Transcend Adapter

Is it microSD to MSPD adapter or microSD to SD adapter, its generally the later one . Last time when i bought Micro SD card i got SD adapter with it and its of no use in case of PSP :) .

btw, nehru place is the best place to get the adapter and other things. Its the biggest and best computer market in Asia.

btw, this thread passed 777 posts :D

Last edited:

shri

Always Fresh!
That store is in Bangalore [The correct contacts page here: *ananditinfotech.in/Transcend/Contact.htm ]

Any bangalorite here? Can you confirm it?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup thanx a lot BB... :)

I will surely wait for ur visit to Nehru place.. and wait for ur next reply abt the adapter..are u too planning to get the adapter for urself ??

and thanx for the transcend site, yup at the very bottom of tat site, this is mentioned..:

MEMORY STICK PRO Duo Compatible Card
1GB microSD with MS PRO Duo adapter TS1GUSD-MS Rs.373.6
2GB microSD with MS PRO Duo adapter TS2GUSD-MS Rs.452.6
4GB microSDHC with MS PRO Duo adapter TS4GUSDHC6-MS Rs.686.5
8GB microSDHC with MS PRO Duo adapter TS8GUSDHC4-MS Rs.1445.9
I jus wanna knw tat the last two (4GB and 8GB) are the same ones along with the MSPD adapter tat everyone is talking abt here ?? I mean shud i buy them ?? (If BB is not able to find them at Nehru Place) ??

I will still wait for BB to reply.. :)
-------------
Also, is the micro SD and micro SDHC same formats for the micro card ??? i dnt think so, plz confirm :confused: wat i believe is tat SDHC is better than jus SD and also smaller in size than the SD..
-----------
I hv found these 2 pics: (Not intend to buy it from a site other than India) but jus wanna confirn tat these adapters look exactly the same (with the ones sum ppl here are having)..

1.) *www.ginger6.com/peak-micro-class-adapter-retail-p-30052.html

2.) *www.digitalrev.com/en/product_details.php
=============

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^

Also, is the micro SD and micro SDHC same formats for the micro card ??? i dnt think so, plz confirm :confused: wat i believe is tat SDHC is better than jus SD and also smaller in size than the SD..

SDHC means Secure Digital High Capacity , 8 GB card is high capacity.
Just ensure that you buy a Class 4 card or class 6 card (I haven seen any class 6 card yet). The one I am using is class 4 .

• Class 4: 4 MB/s
  • Class 6: 6 MB/s

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx for the clarification gaurav.. :)

Btw,. shud i buy the transcend MSPD2microSD adapter ??? as in this below i think its a good deal..
4GB microSDHC with MS PRO Duo adapter TS4GUSDHC6-MS Rs.686.5

OR

8GB microSDHC with MS PRO Duo adapter TS8GUSDHC4-MS Rs.1445.9
------------
Any one sure if this is available in Mumbai ?? or the B'lore T'cend guys can courier it to me ?? any ideas ??
-=--------

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
That store is in Bangalore [The correct contacts page here: *ananditinfotech.in/Transcend/Contact.htm ]

Any bangalorite here? Can you confirm it?

There's no need to buy from a retailer in Bangalore if he can get the product directly from the distributor in Mumbai itself !

I will surely wait for ur visit to Nehru place.. and wait for ur next reply abt the adapter..are u too planning to get the adapter for urself ??
Yes Ashu , i'll also buy the adapter for myself but m more interested in the Dual Slot One rather than a single sleeve.

Btw,. shud i buy the transcend MSPD2microSD adapter ??? as in this below i think its a good deal..
Acc. to me . it's a very good deal .. if u don't wish to wait anymore :D ,hurry up n get it fast ! Regarding the price for bundle , its priced appropriately !

Any query still left , post it here ... will surely reply back asap ! :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
There's no need to buy from a retailer in Bangalore if he can get the product directly from the distributor in Mumbai itself !

Yes Ashu , i'll also buy the adapter for myself but m more interested in the Dual Slot One rather than a single sleeve.
Dual slot ? ?wats that buddy ? ?plz tell me .. is it tat u can put 2 Micro SDs into one MSPD adapter ?? tats DUAL slot ?

Acc. to me . it's a very good deal .. if u don't wish to wait anymore :D ,hurry up n get it fast ! Regarding the price for bundle , its priced appropriately !

Any query still left , post it here ... will surely reply back asap ! :)

Ya its a good deal , go ahead . Cant wait for my order to reach :( :D
Yup, i will but it.. :D:D looks all the more tempting after geting a "go ahead" from both of u guys..lol...

btw,. from where can i purchase in Mumbai ??? :confused:
---------

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

Dual slot ? ?wats that buddy ? ?plz tell me .. is it tat u can put 2 Micro SDs into one MSPD adapter ?? tats DUAL slot ?

Yup...That's Right ! It's the one that Lynx-India is selling .. but it's still expensive ! That's why i'll enquire it first from Nehru Place .

btw,. from where can i purchase in Mumbai ??? :confused:
I gave u the link earlier too :: Mediaman Group Of Industries are the official distributors of their products in India ... Their headquarters are based in Mumbai ...

Transcend Distributors Contact Info

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ ooh thanx again, sorry i overlooked tat info about Mediaman..
-------

Yup, plz enquire at nehru place..and if u find a good deal abt DUAL slotted adapter, then let me knw, (u knw im also interested to purchase that thingy) .. :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, naa not now, im waiitng for ur enquiry.. :D (seriously) .. but if u hv to go there say in a week's time, i'll till that time enquire abt the T'cend one if my local shop can place the order for such a thing.. :) (will tell u abt the order in a few days..)
----------
Btw, tat DUAL Slotted MSPD adapter must be like a huge monsterous thingy..i mean jus imagine, having 2x8GB micro SDs into one MSPD adapter.. :D:D a total of 16 GB... :eek:mg: :eek:mg:
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

Yeah , sure ... plz enquire abt that Transcend adapter also !!! :)

BTW , to lure u more towards the adapter , i wud like to tell u that it supports a max. of 32GB i.e 2*16GB MicroSD ! :D

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Btw, everyone is buying mem cards , but no one is playing any game ? :D

I am playing Call of Duty : Road to victory . Ok game nothing very special.

BBThumbHealer

^ i can't talk abt that ... my PSP is still not modded .... :( Will get it done after my exams :)

BTW Gaurav , u got ur adapter shipped ?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yeah , sure ... plz enquire abt that Transcend adapter also !!! :)

BTW , to lure u more towards the adapter , i wud like to tell u that it supports a max. of 32GB i.e 2*16GB MicroSD ! :D

Now u are seriously getting an edge in pushing me more towards buying that T'cend adapter..lol..I will enquire abt it in my local shop today evening and post my results sooner than later.. :)

but is the T'cend's MSPD adapter too supports the DUAL SLOT microSD's ?? or is it only available with the lynx guys ??

Btw, everyone is buying mem cards , but no one is playing any game ? :D

I am playing Call of Duty : Road to victory . Ok game nothing very special.
Well, i am addicted to M.A.C.H at the moment..
How is the graphics for COD on PSP ?

^ i can't talk abt that ... my PSP is still not modded .... :( Will get it done after my exams :)

BTW Gaurav , u got ur adapter shipped ?
I dnt think he has yet recvd. his adapter, else he wud hv posted in bold letters with a font size of 22.. :D:D
---------------

Cheers n e-peace....

napster007

Padawan
^^achha.....are the games on the micro SD with the adapter playable? i mean do we get definite speeds required for gaming and also are these reliable enuf? i have to get a 4GB....so plz clarify it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom