PSP or PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoma.anish

Right off the assembly line
HI Guys,

Am in a real dilema to buy a PSP or a PS2.the reasons for this are..

1. The Price diff between the two is around 2k ( quite negiligble)
2. Whether i would be able to play games w.r.to variety .As i know the PS2 has a lot of tiltles available in market and wanted to know about PSP ,whether games are available in india or not and the price for the same

Looking Forward for you suggestions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its tuff but decide abt the way of ur living, do you really like sitting inside home or always on move.

Choose then one that suits your lifestyle, I would hav chosen PSP (u can always carry that slim beauty)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i would suggest psp overall. although the games are quite expensive.(1k-2.5k)
and if u would like to use "ISO" games u would need a huge memory card, which would sadly carry only like 10 games

OP
T

thoma.anish

Thank u guys for the reply..appreciated ....
am an outdoor guy but love to spent time indoors too so i guess PSP would be better for me however still not sure cause as the price are quite high for a single game so still thinkin ..
and any ida about wt would be the price of a memory stick ( what sizes do they come )

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Get the PS2 if you want only gaming. PSP on the other hand is a combination of a gaming console, music player, video player and web browser. Gaming on PS2 is more comfortable because of the better controller and the large size of the tv screen. The games are cheaper and there is more variety as well. PS2's loading times for games is less as well. PSP has long loading times for some games which is common for handheld consoles. Plus there is the cost of memory cards and the games are expensive as well. For pure gaming i'll suggest PS2.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
PS2 for gaming pwns all else right now... just because of the insane number of games available for PS2 every gamer considers a must play.

napster007

Padawan
correct me if i'm wrong but the graphics of the ps2 are better than those of the psp. But if ur on the move most of the time ,then go for the psp otherwise the ps2

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yeah obviously PS2 graphics are better than those of PSP. I have a PS2. I can say that despite its age its graphics are really amazing. This can be best seen in games like God of War series, GranTurismo series, etc. Actually all the PS2 exclusive games have great graphics. But the multi-platform games like the NFS series usually have poor graphics on PS2.

OP
T

thoma.anish

i have an ipod classic with me so i could listen to music and videos while on the go so prob i will go in for ps2 but t look and feel of psp is jsut awsome

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
If you have an iPod classic and are cool with the screen size for watching videos, then I see no reason why you should'nt get a PS2. The PSP does not have even 1/100th as many good games as PS2.

But I do have a PSP and it does have some decent games which are really playable..... but the PSPs analog stick is a bitc*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom