PSP hack

hey guys.. my bro has got a new PSP.. just wanted to know if its possible to play the ISO files downloaded from the net.. I tried putting them in the memory card but it just doesnt show any games... will be very thankful if someone can help..

sandeep410

Journeyman
Yes its possible. I used to do it 3 years back with my psp.
But seriously PSP is a piece of ****. theres hardly any good games on it. A normal android has better specs and games than PSP.
Buying PSP at this time is a big waste of money really.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
But seriously PSP is a piece of ****. theres hardly any good games on it. A normal android has better specs and games than PSP.

What did you just say? :fc_bat:
*looks at siggy* Ok,Can't talk sense into you ;-)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You got your answer 18 games.
Besides you can just use a PSP emulator on android anyway

I said i owned 18 games.You do understand English right?
PSP had loads of good games like
God of War : GoS & CoO
GTA : VCS & LCS
FF7 : Crysis Core
Resistance : Retribution
DBZ:Shin Budokai
LBP
Gran Turismo
MHF2
And many more

Btw i understand that you are a mobile dev so your reaction is basically this
RandomMobileDev said:
Hurr Mobile games are the best!!!!
PC & Console & Handheld gaming is extinct! Mobile games are the future! Mobile gaming is cheaper herp derp blahblah blah
Mobile games are so much better than Handhelds!!!
So basically its no use arguing with you

BTW your "Emulator" might be only working on High-End Mobiles and how the fk do you emulate the analog nub on a touchscreen?

sandeep410

Journeyman
Other games are hardly even worth downloading.
You can add disgea, burnout , dantes inferno and some more games to list. Rest of games were pretty much crap.You yourself just played 18 games on it. When you get a system you expect atleast 50+ good games on it. ME being android developer doesnt has anything to do with my views.
A dual core is more than enough to run emulator and now a days every1 has high end bec its easily avaialable through micromax and other cheap mobile company.
What havent you see any analog stick button in any of the android games

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You can add disgea, burnout , dantes inferno and some more games to list. Rest of games were pretty much crap.You yourself just played 18 games on it. When you get a system you expect atleast 50+ good games on it. ME being android developer doesnt has anything to do with my views.
A dual core is more than enough to run emulator and now a days every1 has high end bec its easily avaialable through micromax and other cheap mobile company.

and mobiles have that many good games :rolleyes:
You're so ignorant its no use talking sense to you
I hope your definition of good games is not casual crap like Angry birds or temple run or something like that :lol:

commander link the mobile vs console thread :twisted:

You do it.I'm too lazy & sleepy to do it :tired:

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
I used psp before a year and mean I could not complete even a single game on it other than assassins creed. may be I don't like small screens but now days mobiles are powerful enough for portable casual gaming .

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Great, try running NOVA 3, NFSMW or GTA 3 on those <10k "high end" micromax phones without lags :deadbored:

Most people who buy cr@p from micromax and alike, don't even know about things such as emulation and rooting.

Gollum

Collector
I bought my psp slim 3006 back when psp games were not even in the market.
So I had to softmod it to get games and man were they great.
I still play on my psp.

little hint to op.....look for m33-6 and 6.20 psp for the rest use google.The mod methods now are much simpler and igher compatibility with homebrew applications.

these days you have better games on mobile, kind of. but touch can never replace the joy and precision of physical buttons.

Top Bottom