PSP hack

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Thread is getting :offtopic: but the topic itself is :censored: so... fk it :D

And @sandeep410 I thought you prefer iOS to Android so don't forget to mention links to your iOS game as well in your siggy ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
hey guys.. my bro has got a new PSP.. just wanted to know if its possible to play the ISO files downloaded from the net.. I tried putting them in the memory card but it just doesnt show any games... will be very thankful if someone can help..

just check your PSP firmware version and google for its hack or jailbreak

What did you just say? :fc_bat:
Seriously u gonna blow his brains out :mrgreen:

sandeep410

Journeyman
And @sandeep410 I thought you prefer iOS to Android so don't forget to mention links to your iOS game as well in your siggy ;)

My IOS games gets good downloads. My android games doesnt thats why i mentioned in my Sig. besides most of ppl in here has android i guess.

I have tested lots of high end games on sisters micromax and it runs fine. Lot of ppl do know about emulator and stuff. my sis already sues nes emulators and she doesnt even know anything about mobiles and computers much.

PSP is good handheld device but there arent decent amount of games in it. I downloaded lots of game and played it most of them were just trash. there were few good games but it wasnt enough to justify to spend money in the device.
On top of that my analog stick broke and i aint even that rough user.

Top Bottom