}}}} PS3 Vs XBOX 360 {{{{

Who is the best?

• Total voters

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Re: }}}} PS3 Vs XBOX {{{{

iMav said:
another 1 for u my friend:

*gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/atari-father-takes-a-poo-on-ps3-213774.php

1 more:

*gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/official-playstation-mags-editor-to-skip-ps3-buy-xbox-193893.php

some more:

*www.engadget.com/2007/07/16/ce-oh-no-he-didnt-part-xxxvii-sonys-reeves-says-ps3-will-be/

here u go once more:

*www.engadget.com/2007/11/09/sonys-stringer-blu-ray-vs-hd-dvd-battle-a-stalemate/

enough credibility for a day i guess ;)
Again, stop embarassing yourself by posting more than 1 year old sources.... lol... .hahahahah.. dude, wake up, this is december 2007, not august2006... lol... :D:D:D

Yes, iMav, enough credibility to prove not only you but all those who are sill in 2006 regarding PS3 competion and blue-ray sales that you're still in the MS dream world.

Nov29, 2007

Black Friday? More like Blu Friday. According to Nielsen VideoScan, US sales of Blu-ray discs swelled to a nearly 3:1 lead over HD DVD in the first official week of the holiday shopping season.

According to the just-issued VideoScan numbers, 72.6% of all high-definition discs purchased last week were Blu-ray, versus just 27.4% for HD DVD.

Source

European Blu-ray Disc Sales Top One Million
So, MS fanboys, either get yourself updated with the latest news or stop poting your crap about higher HD-DVD sales and posting year old news!

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

dude playstan uses blu ray games games games ....

o and yeah how abt u reviewing ur ps3 for us and then maybe we could ask zeeshan to review his ... (zeeshan has 1 i know)

and well u want the latest here u go :)

dude u can say whatever u want to abt windows but trust me u have no clue and i mean no clue when it comes to consoles where MS is with the 360 and sony is with the ps3 ;) trust me on this 1 :)

Microsoft Sold 310,000 Xbox 360 Consoles During Black Friday Week

1 more based on last week (and read the last 2 paras)

*www.dailytech.com/Microsoft+Says+X...+Last+Week+Sony+Refutes+Claim/article9844.htm

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

@iMa: dude you're a noob!

PS3 pwns xbox360 anyday!

PS3 is tooooo cool and beats the hell out of xbox360.wait some time and you'll see for yourself.Mind you xbox360 was released a year(a half baked product,released cos they knew it doesn't stand a chance against ps3) before ps3.

PS3 is future proof and is the best console in the market.Its true there aren't many games current which can only run on an ps3(ps3 is roughly 2 times faster than xbox360) but the rate at which the graphics and physics of games are developing soon enough xbox360 will get outdated and the king will reclaim his throne once again.

Just one more thing xbox360 is an M$ product thats why it has survived till now otherwise it wudn't have stayed so far.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

iMav said:
dude playstan uses blu ray games games games ....

o and yeah how abt u reviewing ur ps3 for us and then maybe we could ask zeeshan to review his ... (zeeshan has 1 i know)
@iMav, do you think, I'm going to waste my time to do a review to prove something to a MS fanboy like you or your collegues? There are enough reviews out there on the net, I don't need to do a new one.

iMav said:
dude u can say whatever u want to abt windows but trust me u have no clue and i mean no clue when it comes to consoles where MS is with the 360 and sony is with the ps3 trust me on this 1
Yes, we all know where MS is with the 360. They are at the peak, with not much room left to improve, the 360 is almost hitting it's peak now in graphics and performance and it's just going to become stagnant and they will keep on issuing these small improvements for xbox live and HD-DVD playback feauters add-on and so on and so forth. But it's reaching it's max with gaming and the whole world know it but MS loyalist are too scared to even murmur about it.

While the PS3's potential in excelling is still being probed and nurtured by game developers leaving room for another 3-4years of improvement upon improvement.

iMav said:
Microsoft Sold 310,000 Xbox 360 Consoles During Black Friday Week

1 more based on last week (and read the last 2 paras)

*www.dailytech.com/Microsoft+Says+Xbox+360+Outsold+PS3+21+Last+Week+Sony+Refutes+Claim/article9844.htm
lol.. you keep embarassing yourself man. First you talk about Blue-Ray v/s HD-DVD and when your outdated knowledge is proven, you change the subject and talk about console sales.. lol..

BTW, please stop posting sources from DailyTech as it's been proven several times that they are very loyal proMS. Do a bit of research if you think I'm lying.

And it's better you respect and follow the poll on the thread which proves that the XBox is the worst of the 3 according to digit users. So stop your MS product bragging.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

much happened since my last visit...lol

Btw Assassin's Creed is PS3 exclusive and released already.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

@who ever - i never brought hd dvd and blu ray :? (it was u who bought it into the discussion *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=676572&postcount=39) and im still waiting for a ps3 review frm u ...

@devil the processor is more than x360 all know it but when it comes to the console - the 360 is better

i got 2 frenz who have the xx360 and 1 guy who has a ps3 ... all i hear frm him is damn y did i get the ps3 it was a waste of money ;)

They are at the peak, with not much room left to improve, the 360 is almost hitting it's peak now in graphics and performance and it's just going to become stagnant and they will keep on issuing these small improvements for xbox live and HD-DVD playback feauters add-on and so on and so forth.
:lol: and u talk abt embarrassment :lol:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

T159 said:

PS3 Exclusives. Over 78 Exclusives

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

@iMav: seriously man this is not any anti-M$ thing (M$ makes some very good hardware) but the fact is ps3 is the best console to buy currently.You'll see in just a year or so.xbox360 is just a baby compared to ps3.Imagine crysis 2 with movie quality graphics-it will smoke xbox360

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

seriously i wasnt making any pro ms comments as it is iv played both consoles and if i was to buy 1 now i would choose x360 its got the live service which i mean cmon sony cant compete with it :)

and u have the price point as well and that is where the wii smoked box and xbox smoked ps 3 ;)

my point is that that the overall console experience u will get with the x360 wont be as good in the ps3 its gfx arent bad ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

yea online gaming is where Xbox360 beats ps3.sony gotta do something about it.

wii is for kids and grannys though I like the motion sensor control.

Xbox360 is great as of now with lotsa games to play.

PS3 is the future with cell processors and blu-ray technologies.I thing blu-ray will beat HD-DVD just cos of ps3.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
sam9s said:
As if this thread was not enough...............
I fought on this thread now I am tired......

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50170

9 page thread/fight but was kinda interesting......

Lets club these two threads.....would be interesting.......any way to do that....:)

Dude, that was 10 months ago, things have changed after that as expected. We've already seen some members posting old news abt these consoles which is not appreciated as things keep growing each day in the console market. So, any latest developments would be appreciated rather than going through some old fight. Besides, would you even feel like reading the February edition of Digit magazine before you go shopping now? Nooo dude, technology grows and changes everyday, so there's no point going back to the past.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
could u tell me other than the price what other drastic changes have been there in the 2 consoles

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
iMav said:
could u tell me other than the price what other drastic changes have been there in the 2 consoles

The first thing that people kept shouting out was the price. So that's one important thing that has come down.

Second thing is the no. of titles have increased from what it was. The second reason why people kept comparing it with the Xbox. It's a stupid myth that there are no games now which could have been true to some extent 10months back.

Third thing is that titles which are realising the true potential and pushing it into new heights are coming to light which has and will be the strength of the PS3.

Any doubts?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the doubt is that by the time ps3 finds ground courtesy the titles that are showing its true potential the next xbox is gonna be out the shelf life of this console acc to ms is 3-5 years ;)

and whilst u bask in the exclusive titles showing the true potential i go online and have some real interactive multi-player fun :)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !

T159 said:

Dude Assasin's Creed is Already available on the Xbox 360 .

*www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/assassinscreed/index.html?tag=topten;available;title;1

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
PS3 has already beaten wii in this season ...in japan .next is now Xbox 360 time's to be slaughtered by PS3

That was just for a week mate , Wii is on Top again .

*www.joystiq.com/2007/12/01/japanese-hardware-sales-nov-19-nov-25-informative-puppetee/

The_Devil_Himself said:
.You'll see in just a year or so.xbox360 is just a baby compared to ps3.Imagine crysis 2 with movie quality graphics-it will smoke xbox360
PS3 users have been saying this 2006 .

The fact is that , Development for the PS3 is very very hard with , whereas with VS 05 n X360 SDK , game development is much faster for the 360 .

Also as i have explained earlier , Game developers can make their game for 360 n then easily port it to the PC bcoz the underlying technology is same and MS has made provisions for easy portability to PC due to which The same code that compiles on 360 compiles for the PC by using the Visual C++ compiler for the PC .

This hugely decreases game dev costs n thus the Developers prefer targetting these 2 platforms.

Finally the biggest advantage with the 360 is Xbox Live , which is simply the best online gaming service i've seen.

My friend , who lives just a block away has a PS3 , i Own a Dreamcast , a PS2 , a 360 , so we have enuf gaming expeience with the consoles and mah frnd also Prefers the 360 + he likes the 360's controller much better as it's much more ergonomic and gives better control .

Finally , Price matters too , Xbox 360 Hit games cost Rs 999 and all latest Xbox 360 games cost Rs 1895 , which is much much lower than the PS3's Rs 2799 for essentially the same title .

Top Bottom