}}}} PS3 Vs XBOX 360 {{{{

Who is the best?

• Total voters

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Title says all..who is the best.

My bet PS3
What is yours.

Sorry if its a repost..please delete if so.

Lets the game begin!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Re: }}}} PS3 Vs XBOX {{{{

Sure will do it.
Another thing..
Everybody kindly adjust..i made a blunder with the title..it should have been xBOX 360.

Is wii available in india.?
I think not..thats why omitted from the fight.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=

Well, on paper the PS3 certainly is better. But the very fact that currently it has a much broader game base and more developer support will do for it what happened to the PS2. This fight is exactly like the PS2 vs. Xbox except that they have switched places. And we all know who won...

besides it helps a lot that X360 has P1R@teD games.....

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

How can any1 compare without using both.

I have nothing to comment..I have neither of the two :(

Who

Guess Who's Back

I JUST hate that there is no Wii option here, sure it has less support here its not even offically avalible here but ITS the best console out there, thanks.

I love Wii !

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

smit said:
I JUST hate that there is no Wii option here, sure it has less support here its not even offically avalible here but ITS the best console out there, thanks.

I love Wii !

Wii is for kids and grannies. not for serious gaming. xbox360 is a clear winner as of now. But by the end of next yeat, ps3 will definetely take the crown.

1) Sony reduced the cost of PS3 SDK by 50%.
2) The new $300 40GB PS3 is now the hottest selling console in Japan and in US and to everybody's surprise, it overtook Wii for two straight weeks.
3) Huge number of games to be relesed in next 3 months.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned

yeah XBOX 360 leads right now... MS is dying to promote XBOX 360 to cover up for the failure of 'xbox' ... also HD DVD is more common and is ahead in the next gen Optical data storage than Blue Ray... but Sony's current strategies are gonna make microsoft think something real quick :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

PS3 has all the stuff to win this one..
But will buy it when there are pir..ted games being played on it

amitava82

MMO Addict

On paper surely PS3 rulz but the fact is Xbox 360 is ahead of PS3 because:
Good collections of games, Price, and the fact that it can play backups which is easily available. Also at this point of time differences in the quality of graphics are almost unnoticeable.

Again its foolish to compare both the consoles without even using them... But for me its PC even though its expensive in terms of total cost of ownership.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
PS3 is horse of long race
Dude what matters to games is that what games you can CURRENTLY play n not dream of games that are about to come .

currently , the xbox 360 leads with the best game collection and the biggest hits of the years are 360 exclusives{Halo 3 , Bioshock } .

Also , 360 games cost rs 999 n 1895 here in India , whereas all PS3 games cost Rs 2799 . In Addition the latest games are not available in stores for the PS3 but the 360 games come to market very early . Similarly , PS3 game library in India is very smal(Landmark has 11 PS3 games in stock n 100+ Xbox 360 n Xbox games in stock )

And Most Importantly , I Own an Xbox 360 n mah mate owns a PS3 , so i hv used both extensively and only then am i commenting .

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Xbox cause of shear number of game titles available. but on paper the PS3 shows better figures, The cellprocessor power has to be unlocked to get the best of PS3.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !

well if you read online reports , you'll find out that the Xbox 360 GPU and CPU both are very much optimized than the cell processor , this helps the 360 in belting out performance greater than what the cell processor can .

Also , the 360 has a much better SDK than the PS3 which is why game developers can develop games faster on the 360 without any potimization problems .

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

I heard that after recent price drop,PS3's sales have gone up and beyond even wii's sales..
Backed this with upcoming games to PS3 for this season ,PS3 is hot and will get to top within months.

Another thing is one dev company,i forgot its name,have mentioned that creating games for PS3 is really intersting given the new cell processor...and its archieture ..
Lets see,if many dev jump in and explore the capabilities of PS3,who knows what gfx effect are we yet to encounter..

Top Bottom