Prototype help requiired

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How to kill Elezabeth Green?

I'm fed-up of trying. for last three days I'm trying and it keeps on fighting even if the life is just one bar.

I'm trying with devastator attacks.

Plz help it takes two hrs to bring its life to one bar, and if that continues for three days, u can guess my mental condition.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^What upgrades do you have? run around a bit and get your defences and health higher. Have you just been following the critical missions, or have you been roaming the city for a bit to collect those orbs too?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
rhitwick, ya.. she is one hullva b!tc@s you will ever encounter in a game(plase.. poision IVY is not a b!tc.I like her). I think you have been frustrated by the game. When this happens.. it is not the game difficulty or that b!tc which is killing you.. It is your frustration. I have had same problem like this in many games.. the suggestions that i can give you is..

1. Try doing some other mission than that for 2 hours or something and go back to that mission.
2. Try different strategies(i think you will be doing this:grin: but believe me this is the most important one. You will be using different strategy from one point of the battle tooggle the strategy changing time)
3. Don't touch the game for a day.
4. Frame rates is very important in this game. Make sure that you are getting smooth frame rates.

I know these suggestions will sound awkward.. but i succeeded in completing many missions like this by following the same.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
First and foremost, do not let the green homing balls touch you. This fight requires about 45 minutes or more to complete. So you gotta attack her smartly without getting hurt.

Here is how I killed her:
1. I essentially hijacked the helis when the fight starts and then kept on firing homing missile and every frikkin thing on her. Just get another heli if you find opportunity and then repeat the process.

2. Later when heli is destroyed, just go kill some hunters with blade (purchase the single swipe power, the best way to kill hunters in two swipes). Consume some people to gain health. You must not remain in the line of sight of Green when you do this as her homing green balls will attack you easily. Just go to one of the alleyways to do the above thing.

3. If you hear the sound of green balls coming towards you just run up on the buildings and reach the top. Then find a good spot and jump with full force towards area near green to do air spike/ground spike devastator attack. This attack is important. And if you get some more time then do a critical pain devastator. This is the most damaging attack.

4. Now you must run to one of the alleways and consume some hunters(I used to kill them instead) or humans (immoral act but do it like Dr. Manhattan). Again go up to a building and then dive down to area near Green. Do air spike/ground spike attack and then do critical pain devastator. Repeat the process (and try to hijack some helis if there are any remaining)

Remember to play it lik a test match. Take your time, damage her, flee, get health etc.

Last edited:
OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^What upgrades do you have?
These are the upgrades I've.
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51783_lgdgl/Prototype1.JPG
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51784_34iks/Prototype2.JPG

run around a bit and get your defences and health higher.
Movement=Fully upgraded
Survivality=Fully Upgraded
Have you just been following the critical missions, or have you been roaming the city for a bit to collect those orbs too?
I've completed every fcuking mission in this game till now. At least a bronze is on my pocket for any mission.

I'm most probably using "Groundspike Graveyard Devastator" for killing it.
First and foremost, do not let the green homing balls touch you. This fight requires about 45 minutes or more to complete. So you gotta attack her smartly without getting hurt.
The green homing balls don't hurt me.
As soon as the game starts, I climb up a building and stay at the corner from where the balls are coming.
This way the balls just burst striking on the building corner.

When she stops producing green homing balls, I jump from the building roof and use that devastator to bring spikes.
Again go up a nearby roof, kill and consume hunters. Bring my critical mass to full and repeat the process.

In this way I was successful to bring its life (the life in red bar, not the below ones like this "||||||") to one bar ("-").
Now however or whatever I do this bar does not go, and the ***** keeps on coming up with full set of "||||||||"... :-( :-( :-x :-x

purchase the single swipe power, the best way to kill hunters in two swipes
Its not on my upgrade list ???!!!!
How did u get this?
When does it come?
Do I need to buy some specific upgrades for it?

Remember to play it lik a test match. Take your time, damage her, flee, get health etc.
Already in that mood and totally frustrated.
U can see in the screenshot that my EP total is 7.5Lacs, u know I started this mission (this specific session) with 2.5lacs I accumulated such points by just killing hunters and others.

Game summary:-
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/51785_gfet2/Prototype_Suummary.JPG

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I died around 15 times on this mission. It was highly frustrating. Use the tanks as much as you can. Their cannon fire takes a lot of health out of Greene. Also use the Tendril Barrage Devastator when really close to her/it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmmm... the movement is a little complicated in this game... do you use defensive moves at all? I was not doing this for well into the game. Activate the shield, as a basic precaution. Don't use too many devastators while sticking around... rain a few blows, use a devastator, then move out. The best strategy is to go in and out as kanjar said. Don't try to fight it out at one go, jump in, inflict a few blows, run around a bit, then do it again.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Actually its Blade Air Slice – 1,000,000 EP – This allows you to drop down and slice your enemy and is unlocked during the Children of Blacklight mission. Its great for killing any bigger enemy like hunters. And it also pawns tanks. Best power is blade only.
*www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/prototype/pro-58.jpg

And her real life is not those three set of bars. You have to first deplete those three set of bars (I assume it is some kind of armor that she generates everytime she goes underground). And then deplete her main health bar. Remember if she goes underground then she will regenerate those three set of bars and you have to again deplete them before you can damage her main health bar. So its a repetitive process. She went down and regenerated three times during my gameplay. This fight is actually one of the easiest fight in this game. But its long.

Also get these devastator attacks as soon as possible. Do some hive destroying and get EPs, use apache heli to destroy hives. Its great way to get EPs. And also hijack helis then destroy strike teams to get EPs. I was using helis for every mission :D

Groundspike Graveyard Devastator > Air Groundspike Graveyard Devastator
Tendril Barrage Devastator > Air Tendril Barrage Devastator
Critical Pain Devastator (its for maximum damage on a single boss, works well with tentacles coming out of ground)

Have all the movement upgrades too.

Last edited:
OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So, she can be killed?!

How long long did it take u guys to kill her when the life is just one bar?
Please encourage me try data again.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
So, she can be killed?!

How long long did it take u guys to kill her when the life is just one bar?
Please encourage me try data again.
Of course she can be killed. It took around 45-50 mins for me to beat her down. She has 3 levels of health regeneration and that is very annoying. Use kanjar's tips and you should be fine. Keep consuming people and increase your health when it's low. This mission requires a lot of patience.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Killed that damn b1tch!!!!

Took less than 1 hr (if u count only the time I played the part, though I took plenty of breaks in between :-D )

U guys, could have JUST told me that, I need to keep on hitting it even when its all such (||||||) lifes are gone.
I was just waiting for it to go down and then come up with full life.....
Oh, pity me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom