• Total voters

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Prototype 2 Black watch Soldiers:
*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120216170824/prototype/images/f/f3/P2_16.jpg
hey there is a counterstrike solider standing with them. :p

Whistler81

The One and Only
There hasn't been another game I have so badly waited for!!! I have played [Prototype] and have thoroughly enjoyed every frame of it. I love this game and am a huge fan. I love the Black Watch soldiers and think there aren't any better designed soldier than the black watch in any game. I think I will buy the original this time. Please tell me a good graphics card (also its price) because I want to enjoy this game as much as possible. I am currently on a ATi Radeon HD4350 1GB DDR2 with a 4 GB.

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
There hasn't been another game I have so badly waited for!!! I have played [Prototype] and have thoroughly enjoyed every frame of it. I love this game and am a huge fan. I love the Black Watch soldiers and think there aren't any better designed soldier than the black watch in any game. I think I will buy the original this time. Please tell me a good graphics card (also its price) because I want to enjoy this game as much as possible. I am currently on a ATi Radeon HD4350 1GB DDR2 with a 4 GB.

Go for Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card :Flipkart: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

tkin

Back to school!!
You have a budget for the card?

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Guys! Alex Mercer skin announced for Prototype 2, unlockable bonus for RADNET Edition owners

Prototype 2 may shift the focus away from the original game’s protagonist to new hero James Heller, but developer Radical Entertainment recently announced that Alex Mercer fans will be able to play as their favourite shape-shifter in the upcoming open-world game.

To unlock the Alex Mercer skin you’ll first need to secure the Prototype 2 RADNET Edition. A limited number of these are available at launch so pre-ordering the game is essential if you want to ensure you get a copy of Prototype 2 containing a single-use DLC code that grants you access to 55 pieces of extra content over a seven-week period.

Once you’ve redeemed this code you’ll then need to download weekly RADNET content in order to construct the Alex Mercer skin piece by piece.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^The reviews for Prototype was not good too. Everyone played only because of its cool powers.

I saw a Prototype 2 PS2 media last tuesday here in kolkata. I was wondering if the PC version was released too. Has it not released yet?

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
^The reviews for Prototype was not good too. Everyone played only because of its cool powers.

I saw a Prototype 2 PS2 media last tuesday here in kolkata. I was wondering if the PC version was released too. Has it not released yet?

Nope! its scheduled to be released on 24th July this year

gameranand

Living to Play
Prototype's rating were mostly 8+. Now for prototype 2 I expected better results and it turned out to be lesser.

mitraark

Decrepit
Prototype 2

[YOUTUBE]-X0DfqkXeU8[/YOUTUBE]

The sequel to Radical Entertainment's best-selling open-world action game
of 2009, PROTOTYPE 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original
PROTOTYPE and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate
shape-shifting weapon. You are Sgt James Heller, husband to a deceased wife
and child and a soldier left simply to die

As the games all-new infected protagonist, players will experience Sgt
James Heller cutting a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral
New York Zero. Equipped with unparalleled new shape shifting powers, players
will gradually build a vast genetic arsenal of deadly new biological
weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the
ultimate goal - to kill.. Alex..Mercer Are you ready to murder your maker

In the 1st level , after a somewhat gory prologue video and then Alex Mercer coming up at the very beggining. Although people are complaining away that the game is a very bad console port , it looks good enough for a few hours of play to me ...

Top Bottom