• Alex Mercer

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Sergeant James Heller

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Prototype 2

Repetitive gameplay comparing with part 1. I so much hoped to play with Mercer but having fun with Heller too. This time powers are awesome. I'm kinda addicted to the game now. Playing day and night. Boss fights are not satisfying though.

Like the tendril power and the bio-bomb thing.

Are you guys completing all the side missions?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No Prototype 3 I guess,

On June 28, 2012, Activision announced that despite the "substantial investment", the game "did not find a broad commercial audience", and as a result, developer Radical would encounter layoffs and the studio would be "reduced" to a supporting role towards other Activision projects.

Source

*art.penny-arcade.com/photos/570871510_cV6N8-L.jpg

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
it is an alright game but not much is new from prototype. and it gets a little repetitive and story is not that interesting too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Finished the game but progress is still showing 76% !!!

I've completed all blacknet missions
All collectibles in all zones

Only my blade power is left to be upgraded one step and whipfist two steps. Is that the reason of 76% ?

OP
SunnyGamingHD2

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave

Only my blade power is left to be upgraded one step and whipfist two steps. Is that the reason of 76% ?

U have to complete events also to get 100%:)

gameranand

Living to Play

Complete each and every side missions, upgrade to fullest and then you are done.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
All side missions are done. All blackboxes are collected, all field ops are killed and all lairs are destroyed.
All blacknet missions are done.

I guess power upgrade is only left.

gameranand

Living to Play
All side missions are done. All blackboxes are collected, all field ops are killed and all lairs are destroyed.
All blacknet missions are done.

I guess power upgrade is only left.

If you have done everything then yes upgrades are left.

Flash

Lost in speed
Thought of playing Prototype 2, this weekend!
But from the above comments, i get mixed reactions.

Is that much bad?

Flash

Lost in speed
Its goood! Why not give it a try and check it out yourself.
when u find its getting repetitive then only

I gave a try on yesterday night to check the gameplay (skipped the movies-have to start AFRESH after completing the side missions of Prototype1)
Compared to 1, the environment is rich in details and prone to be destructible much. It's well constructed and much more DIVERSE than the predecessor.
But i like the CONSUME in 2 (till what i've played), as it is more quick and handy in times of pursuit. Got the CLAW power and i love the CLAW POUNCE while hunting.

I got some questions for you -

1. Why Mercer injected Heller with virus when confronted, instead of just killing him (Isnt that mercer's nature?)
2. What do you mean by repetitive? (compared with prototype 1)
3. I know PROTOTYPE 3 is scraped off by Activision. What could be the reason - Incomplete story/Not able to find a new replacement for Mercer/Heller or simply people lost interest in same story of hunting someone with incredible powers?

Top Bottom