Professional Blogger here's a question for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitDonz

Broken In
Actually m a blogger in blogspot - and using those plain lookin themes for my blog is there any way to tweak my blog without any programming knowledge - pls help !

legolas

Padawan
I think this was asked before, and the best option recommended was to switch your blog to wordpress (either .com -> inbuilt themes but plenty of them or .org -> you can create all by yourself I think) as you can conveniently import all your blogs from blogspot without any issues and they have plenty and plenty of other options to add as well.
I think ask rohan_shenoy might be able to answer better.

OP
DigitDonz

DigitDonz

Broken In
Thank you, but I can't switch to wordpress; I hve been working hard to make my blog a little popular and just switching to word press will be hard to do...

Any other alternatives?

shobankr

Broken In
hosting with free wordpress/blogspot have some limitations mate!!
Get a domain name/hosting and install word press... Import from your old blogspot and make this site popular.

As legolas said.. there are plenty and plenty of options , themes, tweaks

OP
DigitDonz

DigitDonz

Broken In
Thank ke shobankr, i will try to implement your post but am new to this can u help me do it or provide the url for the help

blackpearl

The Devil
@Digitdonz: Before you even try to change your blog design or try to make it popular, learn to write your own articles. I can see 7 articles on your blog completely ripped off from my blog word by word. If you don't remove these posts I'm sorry I have to take actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom