Produced Music Album.... Preparing 4 Band - Need Members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroonR

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys and gals,
Tech has always been fulfilling my dreams since childhood and a month ago it just made me produced my own instrumental album.... Hope you've heard about Gloom which is available on torrents, rapidshare.com links, free music sites etc. I produced and album using FL Studio and ACID Pro 7.0

Here are the Official Details of the Album:
While today's music is Hip-Hop, Rock and Pop dominated... I have just fused the later three with the Classical Music, With the help of royalty free loops, presenting you fusion of Classical Music with Pop, Hip-Hop and Rock!!!

Gloom is a homebred album which contains classical theme music along with Pop, Hip-Hop and Rock beats, So Even If you don't like Classical Music... You'll Like Gloom; A collection of 12 tracks, all Classical Pop Instrumentals...
++ This album can also cure Insomnia* ++
*i31.tinypic.com/29yqck7.jpg
TrackList:
1 - Opening 00:25
2 - Symphony v01.1 02:02
3 - The Sacred Garden 02:44
4 - Indian to Latin... 02:43
5 - The Gloom Melody 02:30
6 - The Sacred Garden (Tiny Version) 01:30
7 - The Devil Approaches 01:41
8 - The Gloom Melody - Classic Era Mix 02:41
9 - Evil Defeated 01:58
10 - Flute Rock 02:32
11 - HR's Lullaby - Bass Version 03:20
12 - Exodus 00:40

MP3 || VBR ~ 192 Kbps || 38 MB
Classical Music Rocks, Pops and Hip-Hops!!
As I love freeware stuff... I released this album under creative commons.

Here's The Default Download and Rights Page:
*www.archive.org/details/HaroonRashid_Gloom_July_2008

My Artist iLike Page:
*www.ilike.com/artist/Haroon+R/

Rapidshare Download Link:
*rapidshare.com/files/126916721/Haroon_R._-_Gloom...CPI__2008_.zip

Now Guys I need you comments about the album....

(P.S. - I am working on my new album but I want to work as a team, So I want to prepare a music band (Classical Pop Genre)... PLZ contact me if you live in North India)

Any Question?? - PLZ Post them in thread only or else contact me via email - haroon.r.mail@gmail.com
Doubts about Gloom.....????

Google this:
haroon r
haroon gloom

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I used to have a rock band when I was younger. No techno-stuff then. I'm too old, too busy and too far away to be of help, but you have my best wishes.

haroon, gloom, vroom vroom. :)

threeonethree

Journeyman
if you want to be taken seriously you will need a better artist to design your cd cover. it looks like a 2 minute photoshop job.

OP
H

HaroonR

Right off the assembly line
gr8 work man
which synth do you have?

Thank You thewisecrab!!!!

My Synth trashed out(due to voltage problems) after I made Symphony v01.1, Now I am using Pianoteq to compose songs....!

Anyways, I was using a Yamaha P60 before it was sent to garbage after being used for 6 years and getting all fizzed up by voltage problem in my city... Jammu !!!!!!

if you want to be taken seriously you will need a better artist to design your cd cover. it looks like a 2 minute photoshop job.

:smile:Thanks for the tip but I'm not a designer nor do i work commercially, I DID made it in photoshop but it was really hard to make it as I'm a musician not a graphic designer.:(

In future, I'll take care of it... Thanks for ur suggestion!:)

I really appreciate your comment, coz I also sometimes feel.. "This album cover looks like smokin ad"!!!:D

So anyone who plays guitar or drums or have good voice????

I am also on a 'Band Making' Mission here, Remember???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom