Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digit06

Broken In
Hi guys i got a problem in my PC i don't what is the problem actually biut i thing its mu CPU 's the problem is that

one day when opened my PC when take every application s or some other or simply my system will restart so i thought my system file was corrupted so i tried formatting but it did not format when the the windows is copy files an error will come some file is missing or corrupted so i thought it was the CD prob so i put and other disk same prob but when i put the disk in an other system and try to format it formatted successfully

please tell me WATS the prob ?:|

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
It indicates either your hard disk is dying, RAM is faulty. Your CD Drive might be malfunctioning too. To confirm whether its Hard disk, get your friend's hard disk and try to install OS on it by connecting to your computer. If it succeeds, then your Hard disk has developed bad sectors / is failing.

2nd thing, Open your Cabinet, Take out your RAM, clean the slots by blowing air and ram by using soft cloth. Re-insert and see if that helps.

OP
digit06

digit06

Broken In
No I had replaced my hard disk with a nwe one when i know this problem i think its my ram prob but i take my ram and rubbed it then also it like i think it the slot !:lol:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
No I had replaced my hard disk with a nwe one when i know this problem i think its my ram prob but i take my ram and rubbed it then also it like i think it the slot !:lol:

May be you have damaged the RAM during 'rubbing'.

saswat23

Human Spambot

Try the RAM in other slots. Also check your system with another compatible RAM. (borrow it from anyone)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - check the HDD for bad sectors even if it's anew one. Try Changing the Sata data and power cable of the HDD and DVD drive and try some other Sata ports on the mobo.

OP
digit06

digit06

Broken In
guys i figured out the problem i bought a ram from my friend i worked fine it was the ram prob thnks anyway guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom