Problem with yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him007

Journeyman
Hi All,
My problem seems very typical, whenever I use yahoo messenger I get the messege that "You have signed off bcz you signed in on a different computer or device". This problem I am facing for last 15 days.
I thought myself may be prob wd messenger, went to cybercafe their again same problem.
One thing more when I use meebo, able to log in w/o any prob.
My freinds says in their messenger I am 24 hrs online......... :(
Plz help me,,,,
Himanshu

Third Eye

gooby pls
Maybe someone knew your password and then he uses Yahoo Messenger with your ID.

Strange Problem !

Last edited:

vikasg03

Journeyman
I also face same problem some times but all the times i think reason is--> if we can close msnger without signout ,then other person watch our status online for few more minutes . I practically test this thing. I also got the first one error " already connected to another pc" few times but cannot find out the reason. No change to hack password,definately,as my password length=20 digit. and use only in home. Do one thing. login to msnger and reset ur pc,means without signout and without proper shut down just reset ok. now again login to yahoo msnger. definately you got both errors otherwise not.
vikas

OP
H

Him007

Journeyman
Hey Vikas,
How is it possible that I can login in the yahoo messenger? If I am able to log in, then my problem would be rectified.
Using meebo I am able to log in w/o getting any messege, this is not password hacking problem it seems.
Need help...........
Himanshu

Last edited:

gursimran_2006

Broken In
sign up for a new id !!! if again there is a problem download an old yahoo messanger if gain there is a problem then forget yahoo and use MSN

OP
H

Him007

Journeyman
good solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but still i am wating for my problem to be troubleshoted!!!!!

din

Tribal Boy
gursimran_2006 said:
sign up for a new id !!! if again there is a problem download an old yahoo messanger if gain there is a problem then forget yahoo and use MSN
LOL , very nice solution ! Man, for some the yahoo id will be very important, like a lot of contacts added, then the name they chose etc. So changing id or changing messenger itself does not answer his problem.

Anyway regarding the problem.

One of my friends had the same problem. It may be coz of some hacker, but most of the time it is not. Try logging into yahoo site (through browser), change your password there again and try mesenger or try from some other messenger client (like GAIM / Miranda etc)

If nothing works, contact Yahoo Support with all details, sometimes you may not even get a reply, but they solve the problem in most cases.

satyamy

Alive Again...
simple just uninstall & reinstall ur Yahoo Messenger
& which internet u use
this same prob cause me 2-3 times when i use my areas cyber cafe to surf their net was very slow
this also happen due to auto. disconnetion & reconnection of internet

OP
H

Him007

Journeyman
Hey Din,
u r right, I am using dedicated line of 1mbps connection, so speed is not a problem.
I had written the mail to yahoo support team 4 days back, still waiting for their response.

regards,
Himanshu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom