Print Screen Key

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I want save Image in a specific folder automatically when press Print Scrn Key . How , ??? is it possible ???. I am using Windows 7 OS .

beingGamer

In the zone
there is also a software called Screen Hunter. look for it. its a paid software but comes with free version also.
has lot of modes & highly customizable.

Vignesh B

Youngling
Also give a try to Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity
Similarly, like in above mentioned softwares, just change the output folder.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I want save Image in a specific folder automatically when press Print Scrn Key . How , ??? is it possible ???. I am using Windows 7 OS .

The Best Way: Dropbox. Period.

The recent update brings this feature.
Press Print Screen, picture gets save in a folder in dropbox (which means uploaded to cloud storage).
Press Ctrl + Print Screen, snapshot of entire screen gets save in dropbox and a link ready to be shared is co
Press Alt + Ctrl + Print Screen, snapshot of only current active window gets save in dropbox and a link ready to be shared is copied to clipboard.

Can't get better and easier than this!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
it is perfectly working fine on windows 8. it should be fine on windows 7 too.

No idea, why you think the features between two OS will be the same.
Windows + Print screen was introduced only from Windows 8.

Source: viziblr - News - Improvements to Windows 8 Screen Captures with PRINT SCREEN *

I need without software ..

You can't save a screenshot direct to a file without an external tool in Windows. The closest you can come is Snipping tool, which makes it a tad easy.
Dropbox in addition of being the best cloud storage solution also allows me to share the screenshot in one shortcut. So its the best for me. And probably for you too.

But not to Linux users as of now. :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
No idea, why you think the features between two OS will be the same.
Windows + Print screen was introduced only from Windows 8.

Source: viziblr - News - Improvements to Windows 8 Screen Captures with PRINT SCREEN *

sorry my bad then :(

Top Bottom