Print internet text after converting it from English to some other language

ajayritik

Technomancer
There is some content over the internet in English which I would want to be translated to one of the Indian languages so that I can take a print which can be read by family member.

Can someone help me on this.

clmlbx

Technomancer
just translate the page and then use print command to print it out..you can use Google translator to translate it in Hindi.. I don't know about any other Indian languages ..

Edit: I am using google chrome and extension google translate .. I always keep it to translate whole Webpage.. Or you can use google Translator..what language are you looking for google translator has few..Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali and Telugu

Last edited:
OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
just translate the page and then use print command to print it out..you can use Google translator to translate it in Hindi.. I don't know about any other Indian languages ..

Edit: I am using google chrome and extension google translate .. I always keep it to translate whole Webpage.. Or you can use google Translator..what language are you looking for google translator has few..Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali and Telugu

Thanks for your response. Actually I have some content available over the internet which I want them to be displayed or converted to Telugu whereas google translator is translating whatever I type. That is not what I need. I think what you mentioned here about Google Chrome may serve my purpose.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Bro if content is just text then copy it and then convert it in google translator .. then again copy then translated text to notepad, wordpad (for proper formatting) then print it out..

If it has pictures then you can also select whole page and copy it in ms Office Documnet.. then replace that text with translated one and then print it out..

Or simple use chrome and extension.. may be Firefox too have any extensions for translating.

Top Bottom