Prince Of Persia {Fan Club}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
One word - Awsome!!!!!!
I haven't yet played pop:ww but played pop:sot and pop:2t (silly me)
POP:2T was the best!!!!

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
oh man this is really awesomeeee game i like all 3 parts and played all for 2 times and looking for next parts i hope UBI do releases next parts becauz i want it

K

krazyfrog

Played Warrior Within. It was awesome. Want to play the other two now.

brshravan

Right off the assembly line
it is... awesome ... tooooooooooo good ...... excellent .... very very nice ..... to play in PC.

i had seen all the three ...
the sands of time
warrior within
the two thrones

i like the game very much......

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
OK I have now POP WW & POP T2T
But can u all give suggestion on POP T2T alternate Ending
I have found alternate ending of WW
It is hard
we have 2 fight with Dahaka Else Empress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted by: conner54

Life Upgrade Pedestals:
-----------------------
1: The first upgrade pedestal is right after you beat Shahdee. Walk up the stairs and
you will see a tall altar. Pull it back to open a secret doorway behind it. Follow it
throw avoiding the traps to obtain the first life upgrade.

2 (Past): The second upgrade pedestal is in the area where you first fight the Crow
Master. Make your way up the area to the stairway. You'll see a small metal grate.
At the bottom of the stores to the left there are some barrels and a switch. Hit the
switch, slow down time and make your way to the grate, roll under it. Go through avoiding
traps to get the second life upgrade.

3: When you reach the central hall after obtaining the serpent sword turn the turnstile
lever so that it faces the doorway with the save point fountain. Facing the opposite
doorway walk foreword and to the right, you'll see a ledge. Drop down and wall jump back
and forth to make your way slowly down. Once you get down, drop down to the ledge below
and wall run and jump off at the end and jump side to side to make your way up. Wall run
again and at the end wall jump from side to side to make your way down to a ledge. Make
your way to the doorway go through and avoid the traps for the third upgrade pedestal.

4:When in the Mechanical tower you will eventually reach a Thrall who is throwing spike
beasts. Get him to blow up the left wall (Your left when facing the Thrall) Walk throw
and avoid traps to get the fourth upgrade pedestal

5: When you get to the Garden in which you see the whole breathtaking scene make your
way up to where you fight Silhouettes and Keepers. Walk to the left to find a ledge where
the fence doesn't continue, drop down, move, drop down and wall run to make your way to
the doorway across the gap. Walk in, make your way through avoiding traps to find the fifth
upgrade pedestal.

6: Once you turn on the water in Garden works via turnstile, wall run up the wall behind it,
walk in make your way through avoiding traps to find the sixth upgrade pedestal.

7: In the Prison area after you beat Thrall and make your way up. Make your way to the end of
the left side and break a wall, you'll see a door. Head to the right side and midway throw
you'll see another cracked wall. Break it hit the switch slow down time and make your way
to the first wall you broke head throw and avoiding traps to find the sevenths life upgrade
pedestal.

8: Inside the library when you make your way up from the walkways beneath it. You see a broken
doorway, make your way throw it and get to the railings. You need to jump to the other one and
instead of heading to the ledge to the left, head to the opposing doorway (which is still
intact) Jump to the ledge and make your way to the right side, jump up, and go through to
find your way to the eight life upgrade pedestal.

9: The ninth pedestal is located in the room in which you chase Shahdee and she shuts the
door behind her. You are required to make your way up and to jump on a bar to open the door,
as you make your way up you'll see a cracked grating. Come back here when you have the
scorpion sword and break the grate to reveal a crate. Bring the crate out to the left wall,
jump on it, wall run up and jump off to reach a ledge above it. Follow the area throw to make
your way to the ninth upgrade pedestal.

With all pedestals found you will be able to get the Water sword which is in the room before
the throne room. It will be in the center. The Water Sword gives you an alternate ending as
it is the only weapon capable of defeating the Dahaka.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
and tell me that of T2T

Journeyman
i also loved POP, I played the 2D game version and also completed prince of persia 3D (1999 ) but while playing prince of persia The sands of time I was stuck in a very early stage , and never been able to go beyond, so I stopped playing prince .

doom_marine

Journeyman
Seriosuly The POP series where one of the most classic and greatest ones that i have played, everyone in my house liked it. My sister and i played it and finished all three games plenty of times. My parents loved watching us play. Great Plot nice action and interesting Puzzles

Last edited:

roshan_aj

Right off the assembly line
I'm an old fan of prince of persia series. i played from the original dos game till pop3d. Now i'm continuing from pop warrior within. I now want to know is there any cheat codes to play with god mode. since i now dont have much time to play. Also i noticed some similarities between Tombraider Legend and pop series and comparatively tr7 legend is more enjoyable in gameplay and graphics than pop series. This is my openion.
Thank U

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
what is god mode i dunno
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriosuly The POP series where one of the most classic and greatest ones that i have played, everyone in my house liked it. My sister and i played it and finished all three games plenty of times. My parents loved watching us play. Great Plot nice action and interesting Puzzles
Alternate ending sequence:
--------------------------
Collect all the life upgrades to fight the Dark Prince instead of
Vizier at the end.

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
roshan_aj said:
I'm an old fan of prince of persia series. i played from the original dos game till pop3d. Now i'm continuing from pop warrior within. I now want to know is there any cheat codes to play with god mode. since i now dont have much time to play. Also i noticed some similarities between Tombraider Legend and pop series and comparatively tr7 legend is more enjoyable in gameplay and graphics than pop series. This is my openion.
Thank U

you can use the trainers available for POP:t2t 4 god mode......google 4 them
but it makes the game kinda boring...
POP:T2T - speed kill, gud storyline & boss battles

However my best game frm ubisoft is Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory...:D

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
yeah it is best tell me abt alter ending

Last edited:

doom_marine

Journeyman
Wow i played the game long back let me reinstall it and see.Wow thats interesting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom