[Views] PrimeABGB Expereince with Buying a Tablet

adityavish

Right off the assembly line
Hi, i am Aditya

I purchased Intuos5 Small Touch PTH-450 from PrimeABGB at 9th April 2013, and got delivery on 10th April 2013, Fedex Docket no. 802619853840.

But as i opened the box inside product was PTK-450 instead PTH-450 and its not plastic wrapped as it should be plus box from inside broken.

Product serials are not matching too. I have emailed them about the issue, and calling them from 11.00 am, but no answer.

Well after close inspection of seal i found its made out of duct tape, and there is to seals on top of each other.

Looking for your advise, i will keep updating the post.

Some snaps

Model Number on box 1
Model Number on box 2
Broken Box corner 1
Broken Box corner 2
Model Number on Product

Flash

Lost in speed
Bad to hear.
Their Contact Us shows lots of phone numbers. Have you tried them all?

Moreover, where're you from? If you're from Mumbai, you can reach them directly.

OP
A

adityavish

I tried all numbers but no answer, i guess they have closed because of public holiday,

Well i have messaged Gulbir Bhatia on fb, after quick search i found him as a MD at PrimeABGB, and also asked Wacom asia for details of serial numbers, they told me to contact Neoteric Infomatique Limited so emailed them too asking serial number details.

I will talk with Prime tomorrow, and update here. Lets hope it settle out side of court.

Thank you guys.

- Aditya (From Thane Mumbai)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sad to hear this. You should try visiting again.
I think they will give a proper replacement when you show them.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I tried all numbers but no answer, i guess they have closed because of public holiday,

Well i have messaged Gulbir Bhatia on fb, after quick search i found him as a MD at PrimeABGB, and also asked Wacom asia for details of serial numbers, they told me to contact Neoteric Infomatique Limited so emailed them too asking serial number details.

I will talk with Prime tomorrow, and update here. Lets hope it settle out side of court.

Thank you guys.

- Aditya (From Thane Mumbai)
Dude, you are from Thane....go to their shop immediately. Its on lamington road.

OP
A

adityavish

Re: PrimeABGB

Got call from PrimeABGB at 10:20AM, Sales person listened the problem and after discussing with there distributer called me again on 2:15 PM and said its dealers mistake and ready to replace faulty package, Tomorrow i will visit PrimeABGB personally. Once issue solved i will request admin to remove Fraud word from this thread title.

Will update the outcome, and will try to find the distributor name.

- Aditya

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
They are very helpful people. I have bought 2 whole systems from them so far and rarely faced any issue. Once they forgot to send to Ram though but after contacting them they sent it in 2 days.

OP
A

adityavish

Today at around 2:00 PM i visited PrimeABGB and gave them faulty package, they did not asked any questions may be every one got the news, they sent the package to there distributor and asked me to wait, after some time a person came with the same box (Broken fake sealed box) and gave me to check, Inside only tablet is changed its PTH-450 and its plastics packed this time, so i opened it checked and found OK and this time serial is matching to the box so i thought maybe for x reason distributor opened the box and misplaced it with PTK-450, but they did not changed pen, pen nib is looking like heavily used, so i demanded to change pen too, so again they send person to change pen, and again i have to wait, in the free time i thought to recheck tablet and guess what, after close look i found some scratches on active area of tablet, i shown it to them, PrimeABGB guy took a look at it but did not said anything, after some time person returned with replaced pen and gave to me, i found it same old one nicely cleaned. So i asked the name of distributor, The distributor is "Neoteric Infomatique Limited", Prime guy did not said anything after this and started calling person named Dipesh from Neoteric Infomatique, after many tries he came on phone, and finally i got genuine sealed pack.

Thats how all went it took almost 2 hours, i got out of shop around 3:50 PM.

So now onward PrimeABGB better check the seal before shipping good. i am reporting about distributor to wacom asia.

PTH-450 (Replaced but used)
Distributor

Hi admin, please remove the word "Fraud" from title and let it be something like only "[Complaint] PrimeABGB".

- Aditya

OP
A

adityavish

Today Wacom asia emailed me "Kindly confirm have you received correct model PTH-450 or not. from which Location its purchase."

another e-mail, there are going to confirm it with PrimeABGB.

Well both emails form f1services.asia not wacom asia. and guys its my first purchase from PrimeABGB so i dont know much about them, so tell me if any one ever had such issues like Broken seal damaged product etc., because if Prime really not responsible then i have to support them. This issue might becoming messy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've bought my whole system (worth 80K on 2008) from Prime. They are the best shop in LamingtonRoad. Always preferred 'em and never had any issue. I guess most of mumbaikars who dealt with 'em would echo my voice. But, a broken seal could happen. YOU do not need to take any one's side. Be true to your issue and tell the truth (as best to your knowledge). Let them handle the rest.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I've bought my whole system (worth 80K on 2008) from Prime. They are the best shop in LamingtonRoad. Always preferred 'em and never had any issue. I guess most of mumbaikars who dealt with 'em would echo my voice. But, a broken seal could happen. YOU do not need to take any one's side. Be true to your issue and tell the truth (as best to your knowledge). Let them handle the rest.
+1...I have always gone personally to their store in lamington road for years now..infact my present rig is wholly from primeabgb...been their customer since they moved to the new location & it has always been smooth to deal with them...glad your problem is resolved

Top Bottom