[Praise] Prime ABGB | Lamington Road | Mumbai

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Digitians from Mumbai may already be aware of Prime. I would like to shout out to those who work there and are probably reading this.

I have purchased many equipments from them and as of now they are my sole source of purchasing IT related products. So far they haven't given me a single reason to complain nor a single issue with service. Their RMA policy is top notch and I can count on them for making hardware available in stock ASAP. For instance, the Nvidia GTX 900 series cards and AMD 300 series cards were available with them within max 1 week of International release. That is fast considering how a majority of products arrive late in the Indian market.

I would highly recommend buyers Online IT Shop | Computer Hardware Shopping From Online IT Stores for their IT purchases.

You guys rock :goodjob: Keep up the good work!

Phenomenal

Broken In
Same here.It was one of the first shops where i purchased a lot of stuff from.
All products were genuine,also got proper VAT bills with serial numbers.
They were able to get the product i wanted at one of the best prices in the area at that time.
Haven't had problems in any of the products i got from there * touches wood,feels grateful! :) * so haven't had an RMA experience yet.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Prime ABGB is reliable and trustworthy. They have stuff priced at lower price and hold some exclusive brands dealership too.

Though their shipping is not as fast. But I get the info from customer support via email within a day.

You can pay using payment gateway.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
I was purchased a SSD disk from PrimeABGB and received quickly, no complaints with them and also I like their invoice with colorful logo ;)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for ur comment guys!
Actually I was confused between theitwares and prime.
Saw many times that price are cheaper at those sites than big player like fk,amazon etc.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Order a HDD from Prime at yesterday morning.
I forgot to add floor no at shipping address so just emailed them regarding issue.
But,sadly they don't even bother to reply yet. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Order a HDD from Prime at yesterday morning.
I forgot to add floor no at shipping address so just emailed them regarding issue.
But,sadly they don't even bother to reply yet. :(

Call them. Their email communication is not fast.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Got mail today.
Item already dispatcher through dtdc. :)
I will try to use phone next time for faster communication.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Got my HDD yesterday night.
Good service. :)
But,I don't why I'm unable to log in at their site at the moment.
May be temporary site issue.
I will try later.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Same here. Had an wonder full experience with prime abgb's sales and RMA.
Purchased my gpu from there. Excellent shipping, fast shipping.
RMA regarding my RAM and my friend's PSU too solved out pretty quickly. Given replacement.

I always recommend primeabgb for IT purchases. :doublethumb:

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
well my experience was just horrible and its not finished yet. ordered h440 red and black on website made payment waited 2 days no communication from prime. finally i called them give the order number and what did they say is amazing " the red and black h440 is a damaged piece " so after 2 days they tell me this. they said green and black is in stock so i ordered that. after 5 days i receive the cabinet by fedex it was packed in its original packing no extra packing from prime or fedex. boom wrong item they shipped me phantom series cabinet. called them right there in front of fedex guy and returned it right then and there. and i am still waiting for my cabinet its been 10 days

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Well, mixed reviews here. They were excellent in 2011 when i ordered my components but in 2015 they just delayed my RAM by more than 3 weeks. :lol:

kunnusingh

Journeyman
I was looking for a computer component so I think I find them on Amazon but their price was low on their main website so instead of purchasing from Amazon I was purchased from their website.

My PC accessory is still working fine. I like their colorful logo on invoice ;)

sam1

Journeyman
what method of transfer do you guys use when dealing with them? they seem to be charging extra 500 bucks for delivering a motherboard to kolkata

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Digitians from Mumbai may already be aware of Prime. I would like to shout out to those who work there and are probably reading this.

I have purchased many equipments from them and as of now they are my sole source of purchasing IT related products. So far they haven't given me a single reason to complain nor a single issue with service. Their RMA policy is top notch and I can count on them for making hardware available in stock ASAP. For instance, the Nvidia GTX 900 series cards and AMD 300 series cards were available with them within max 1 week of International release. That is fast considering how a majority of products arrive late in the Indian market.

I would highly recommend buyers Online IT Shop | Computer Hardware Shopping From Online IT Stores for their IT purchases.

You guys rock :goodjob: Keep up the good work!

what is their RMA policy?

Top Bottom