Price of Sony Ericsson K790i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
The w950i is a Symbian based phone. Also is the P990i. The k790i camera has the best flash in the market. It is a xenon flash usually found in digital cameras.

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pm1_1&zone=pm&mcid=83

*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10409

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
15K Really??????????????

Any one have any quote for K790i from other part of Indiaaaaaaaaaa

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
I dont think so....chkd prices yesterday and its still 18-18.5K in Cal.
Guess it'll be down to 15K in about 1 months time

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Bought the Sony Ericsson K790i Cybershot phone on the 4th of this month for Rs.17500/-:cool:
Do u guys think the price is right in Calcutta?

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
There is no match for the camera quality of K790i. Its the best.

Its price is good. Form which shop did you buy it??

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Yes I would like to agree to that as I compared the night time pics taken on my colleague's N93 to my K790i.....they dont even compare.....no matter how good the cam is Nokia still has problems of grainy pics after the sun sets:) :) ...on the other hand the k790i flash works wonders at pitch black environs.....anyways one observation is that the flash if used during the day burns the images......

^^If u are from Cal then probably u'd know Bhajanlal's next to theatre road Kookie jar....

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
I'm from Kolkata. Using K800i. I usually buy from Capital Chowringhee or Raj Telepoint at Fancy Market. They sell original and give the best price for me. Will check your shop. Enjoy.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
sabret00the said:
Bought the Sony Ericsson K790i Cybershot phone on the 4th of this month for Rs.17500/-:cool:
Do u guys think the price is right in Calcutta?

As you already bought it now this question is out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom