Price of Sony Ericsson K790i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
Guys I'am thinking of upgrading from the Nokia 3230 to Sony Ericsson K790i.Guys can u help me with the price of the K790i in Calcutta?Moreover do u guys think its better to wait for the K800i?

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
N 93 uses a 3x opti zoom however with a 3.2mp digi zoom camera I guess Sony ericsson k800i has a better camera quality.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
@ coolendra : thanx 4 the price update man.I think its more wise to wait a couple of days so that the price comes down to 16-17k.

Moreover with 3G about to get launched soon makes more sense to wait for K800i instead of the K790i

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Anybody has the latest price of the phone?
Chk out the comparison between k790i and k750i
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1&zone=pp#view=phones&cdl=1&detail=0&cmp=1&acc_cid=0&cid=0&cmp_id0=10409&cmp_id1=10242&pid_type=phone&acc_pid=0&pid=0

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^thanx for the info.....guess the best price range to pick up that phone wud be around 14-15k to which the price will fall in 3-4 months.

soham

In the zone
Still the current price is very good. The cheapest for 3MP camera phone. And one of the best too.

busyanuj

In the zone
sabret00the said:
N 93 uses a 3x opti zoom however with a 3.2mp digi zoom camera I guess Sony ericsson k800i has a better camera quality.

FYI, optical zoom is actually far better than digital zoom. Digital zoom only crops the image, while optical zoom actually zooms in on what your aiming at.

read more:
Code:
*www.photoxels.com/article-optical-digital-zoom.html

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
busyanuj said:
FYI, optical zoom is actually far better than digital zoom. Digital zoom only crops the image, while optical zoom actually zooms in on what your aiming at.

read more:
Code:
*www.photoxels.com/article-optical-digital-zoom.html

I understand that optical zoom is pure zoom and digital zoom is breaking up pixels and expanding it..........but if u read reviews then u'll understand that the k790i has better cam quality than n93

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
K790i have some sort of problems, I come across some complaint thread for same, better wait 1-2 month and decide. To know any problem just google with.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^wat kind of problems r u talking about...can u explain plz?Did u use the phone?Wats ur source?I think the thing thats bad about the phone is that 3G is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom