[Preview + Feedback] Nov 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
Lol toofan, if I am not wrong, Anorion is unwell. Give him some time. :) Get well soon Anorion.

toofan

Technomancer
I miss calculated in earlier post. Today its 8th day of that announcement.

soon = 7 + ? days.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@toofan: once you read the mag, please let us know what you think of it
@drsubhadip: Donno what is markedly different in this release of Sabayon though... supposed to be some kind of an anniversary release. It's a 2GB USB/DVD version. I liked it as much as Mint when it came to playing things out of the box, but haven't dug too deep yet.
@jojothedragon: It's a very intricately designed puzzle game... looks like a world of tin-can robots who need too much oil

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, magazine contents are nice - in fact, I always like mobo and gpu benches :p

to tell the truth - the disc contents though is not so interesting - will post feedback after I got the hold on next month's ie nov mag though :p

drsubhadip

In the zone
@drsubhadip: Donno what is markedly different in this release of Sabayon though... supposed to be some kind of an anniversary release. It's a 2GB USB/DVD version. I liked it as much as Mint when it came to playing things out of the box, but haven't dug too deep yet.

i ll tell u sure about it..about this sabayon..
thanks again..
it looks nice in the coding studio..
hope for the best..
waiting for ur side of review of windows 7 and new ubuntu..
please give us the ubuntu dvd version in coming issues as canonicals has stopped giving us free cds..
thanks for promoting opensource....
i love it..

vaibhav99

Broken In
Hi All,
I received my subscribe copy of digit today. In excitement i put DVD 1 in drive but ...
what's problem with DVD again? Cant read it? I tried in 2 Desktop (C2Duo + P4), 1 Laptop (Acer)but no luck ? still cant read it...
Same as last month, even this month's DVD is not working like last month.
Last month after trying on many pc, luckily run on very old P3 machine, i could copy the contents. then go thru it. i hope this wont continue in future ..
Any ideas how to get it work or have to buy from stands, as it contents list is very interesting
Even past few months DVDs are smelling Bad (smells like burn plastic, i know they r burn but previously it was not smelling) ... Can Any1 tell me why?
Mags is gr8 as usual still going thru .. hopefully will write the feedback sooner
Vaibhav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom