[Preview + Feedback] Nov 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
^Much better. I really wanted to see the tut. Could you upload a better version of the same in Dec issue? If not, then I need an advanced customisation tut on foobar2000 too. :)

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
Can you guys please post source urls for contents?
This way,if someone miss the issue will be still able to download(especially Videos abt astronomy,computer science etc.).

drsubhadip

In the zone
@drsubhadip: Donno what is markedly different in this release of Sabayon though... supposed to be some kind of an anniversary release. It's a 2GB USB/DVD version. I liked it as much as Mint when it came to playing things out of the box, but haven't dug too deep yet.

well the sabayon is better this time with their out of the box support...
but after getting my ubuntu 9.10 ..with bb connection getting the codecs ..this is better than sabayon..well this is my view...my hardware responded better with the ubuntu 9.10 better than windows 7 and xp....
well to be specific altec lansing vs 4121 the sound is great in ubuntu..the best among linux ,windows..that is what i can say...
otherwise sabayon is having better implimentation of kde 4.3 than kubuntu...and no rough patches...
thanks for that great distro...
waiting for ubuntu dvd and linux mint from ur side...please do not give us the release cycle...and also bootable dvd is better for me atleast..u can make a .doc file to say others who wanted to write the distro to other dvd that what file they have to burn..
i think that will suffice..
thanking u...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom